The Death of Mark Ruffalo's Brother Scott Ruffalo Ruled Homicide
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office has on Wednesday, December 17, given an update on the case of Mark Ruffalo's brother Scott Ruffalo's death, ruling it as homicide. Contrary to earlier claim made by the lawyer of Shaha Mishaal Adham, who used to be a suspect in the case, Coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey has confirmed an autopsy determined that someone deliberately shot the 39-year-old hairdresser in the head.
Police, in the meantime, do not have any suspects in custody and haven't been notified of the coroner's determination by Wednesday evening, Sgt. Michael Publicker testified. He said the agency had no further statements on the case. A motive for the shooting also hasn't been made just yet.
Scott Ruffalo, the younger brother of actor Mark Ruffalo, was found in critical condition at his apartment in Beverly Hills early on December 1 with a gunshot wound to the head. He lost his fight for life on December 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after being released from life support.
Shaha Mishaal Adham, a 26-year-old lady who reportedly is the daughter of a wealthy Saudi national, turned herself into the authorities prior to Scott's death as she was pronounced as suspect in the case. She was booked for suspicion of attempted murder, which had since been upgraded to murder.
Initially being held without bail, she was cleared of charge and released from jail following a five-hour court hearing on December 9, during when her legal attorney presented evidence to detectives that proved Shaha wasn't guilty.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli