Jennifer Aniston Addresses GQ Cover on 'Late Show with David Letterman'
Jennifer Aniston made a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new comedy, "Marley & Me". During the chat also, the show's host David Letterman, took out the latest issue of GQ where Jennifer is on the cover nude.
David tried to make Jennifer explained about her decision to bare her body and have a tie as the only piece of cloth. But Jennifer quickly took over, pulled a gift from the back of her seat and gave it to David. It was the similar tie that she used on the cover shot of GQ. David went on to wear it with the help from Jennifer.
Also appearing on the Wednesday episode was Broken Social Scene.
"Marley & Me", where Jennifer Aniston stars as the wife of Owen Wilson's character, will open in theaters on Christmas day, December 25.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending