Jennifer Aniston Addresses GQ Cover on 'Late Show with David Letterman'
Jennifer Aniston made a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new comedy, "Marley & Me". During the chat also, the show's host David Letterman, took out the latest issue of GQ where Jennifer is on the cover nude.
David tried to make Jennifer explained about her decision to bare her body and have a tie as the only piece of cloth. But Jennifer quickly took over, pulled a gift from the back of her seat and gave it to David. It was the similar tie that she used on the cover shot of GQ. David went on to wear it with the help from Jennifer.
Also appearing on the Wednesday episode was Broken Social Scene.
"Marley & Me", where Jennifer Aniston stars as the wife of Owen Wilson's character, will open in theaters on Christmas day, December 25.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details