Jennifer Aniston Addresses GQ Cover on 'Late Show with David Letterman'
Jennifer Aniston made a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new comedy, "Marley & Me". During the chat also, the show's host David Letterman, took out the latest issue of GQ where Jennifer is on the cover nude.
David tried to make Jennifer explained about her decision to bare her body and have a tie as the only piece of cloth. But Jennifer quickly took over, pulled a gift from the back of her seat and gave it to David. It was the similar tie that she used on the cover shot of GQ. David went on to wear it with the help from Jennifer.
Also appearing on the Wednesday episode was Broken Social Scene.
"Marley & Me", where Jennifer Aniston stars as the wife of Owen Wilson's character, will open in theaters on Christmas day, December 25.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal