Jennifer Aniston Addresses GQ Cover on 'Late Show with David Letterman'
Jennifer Aniston made a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new comedy, "Marley & Me". During the chat also, the show's host David Letterman, took out the latest issue of GQ where Jennifer is on the cover nude.
David tried to make Jennifer explained about her decision to bare her body and have a tie as the only piece of cloth. But Jennifer quickly took over, pulled a gift from the back of her seat and gave it to David. It was the similar tie that she used on the cover shot of GQ. David went on to wear it with the help from Jennifer.
Also appearing on the Wednesday episode was Broken Social Scene.
"Marley & Me", where Jennifer Aniston stars as the wife of Owen Wilson's character, will open in theaters on Christmas day, December 25.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage