Jennifer Aniston Addresses GQ Cover on 'Late Show with David Letterman'
Jennifer Aniston made a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, December 17 to promote her new comedy, "Marley & Me". During the chat also, the show's host David Letterman, took out the latest issue of GQ where Jennifer is on the cover nude.
David tried to make Jennifer explained about her decision to bare her body and have a tie as the only piece of cloth. But Jennifer quickly took over, pulled a gift from the back of her seat and gave it to David. It was the similar tie that she used on the cover shot of GQ. David went on to wear it with the help from Jennifer.
Also appearing on the Wednesday episode was Broken Social Scene.
"Marley & Me", where Jennifer Aniston stars as the wife of Owen Wilson's character, will open in theaters on Christmas day, December 25.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked