will.i.am to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009'
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am has been announced by ABC and Dick Clark Productions to make a live appearance on holiday's show "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009". At the Hollywood Party segments, he is scheduled to perform "It's A New Day", the song he created to celebrate the historic victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
Also joining will.i.am to rock the Hollywood Party segments of the show are Natasha Bedingfield, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, The Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles and Robin Thicke. Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie will be performing live from Time Square for the upcoming event.
Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie is booked to make a hosting job at the Hollywood Party segments. And, country music singer Kellie Pickler will be around Time Square to provide live reports about what's happening at the venue.
More will.i.am News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle