will.i.am to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009'
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am has been announced by ABC and Dick Clark Productions to make a live appearance on holiday's show "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009". At the Hollywood Party segments, he is scheduled to perform "It's A New Day", the song he created to celebrate the historic victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
Also joining will.i.am to rock the Hollywood Party segments of the show are Natasha Bedingfield, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, The Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles and Robin Thicke. Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie will be performing live from Time Square for the upcoming event.
Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie is booked to make a hosting job at the Hollywood Party segments. And, country music singer Kellie Pickler will be around Time Square to provide live reports about what's happening at the venue.
More will.i.am News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards