will.i.am to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009'
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am has been announced by ABC and Dick Clark Productions to make a live appearance on holiday's show "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009". At the Hollywood Party segments, he is scheduled to perform "It's A New Day", the song he created to celebrate the historic victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
Also joining will.i.am to rock the Hollywood Party segments of the show are Natasha Bedingfield, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, The Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles and Robin Thicke. Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie will be performing live from Time Square for the upcoming event.
Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie is booked to make a hosting job at the Hollywood Party segments. And, country music singer Kellie Pickler will be around Time Square to provide live reports about what's happening at the venue.
More will.i.am News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media