will.i.am to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009'
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am has been announced by ABC and Dick Clark Productions to make a live appearance on holiday's show "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009". At the Hollywood Party segments, he is scheduled to perform "It's A New Day", the song he created to celebrate the historic victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
Also joining will.i.am to rock the Hollywood Party segments of the show are Natasha Bedingfield, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, The Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles and Robin Thicke. Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie will be performing live from Time Square for the upcoming event.
Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie is booked to make a hosting job at the Hollywood Party segments. And, country music singer Kellie Pickler will be around Time Square to provide live reports about what's happening at the venue.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation