will.i.am to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009'
Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am has been announced by ABC and Dick Clark Productions to make a live appearance on holiday's show "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2009". At the Hollywood Party segments, he is scheduled to perform "It's A New Day", the song he created to celebrate the historic victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
Also joining will.i.am to rock the Hollywood Party segments of the show are Natasha Bedingfield, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, The Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles and Robin Thicke. Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Lionel Richie will be performing live from Time Square for the upcoming event.
Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie is booked to make a hosting job at the Hollywood Party segments. And, country music singer Kellie Pickler will be around Time Square to provide live reports about what's happening at the venue.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos