'Seven Pounds' Hits Los Angeles for Red Carpet Treatment
Less than a week from its debut in U.S. theaters, "Seven Pounds" rolled down red carpet in Los Angeles for its premiere celebration. Held at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood on Tuesday, December 16, the special screening event was highlighted with the streaming in of many Hollywood celebrities.
From the cast ensemble, Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, Michael Ealy, Madison Pettis, Barry Pepper, Ryan Ochoa and Sarah Jane Morris were all seen attending the event. Joining them on the evening were the movie's crew, including director Gabriele Muccino and producers Steve Tisch and Todd Black.
Apart from the cast and crew, other celebs spotted on the red carpet included Gabrielle Union, Isaiah Washington, Kevin James, Taye Diggs, Tyrese Gibson, Tatyana Ali, Alfonso Ribeiro, Sanaa Lathan, Chaka Khan, Terry Crews, Vail Bloom and Jo Champa. Additionally, professional boxer Laila Ali and film producer Michael Mann also made an appearance.
"Seven Pounds" follows suicidal IRS agent's attempt to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers, which doesn't turn up to be what he expects. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC