'Seven Pounds' Hits Los Angeles for Red Carpet Treatment
Less than a week from its debut in U.S. theaters, "Seven Pounds" rolled down red carpet in Los Angeles for its premiere celebration. Held at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood on Tuesday, December 16, the special screening event was highlighted with the streaming in of many Hollywood celebrities.
From the cast ensemble, Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, Michael Ealy, Madison Pettis, Barry Pepper, Ryan Ochoa and Sarah Jane Morris were all seen attending the event. Joining them on the evening were the movie's crew, including director Gabriele Muccino and producers Steve Tisch and Todd Black.
Apart from the cast and crew, other celebs spotted on the red carpet included Gabrielle Union, Isaiah Washington, Kevin James, Taye Diggs, Tyrese Gibson, Tatyana Ali, Alfonso Ribeiro, Sanaa Lathan, Chaka Khan, Terry Crews, Vail Bloom and Jo Champa. Additionally, professional boxer Laila Ali and film producer Michael Mann also made an appearance.
"Seven Pounds" follows suicidal IRS agent's attempt to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers, which doesn't turn up to be what he expects. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance