'Seven Pounds' Hits Los Angeles for Red Carpet Treatment
Less than a week from its debut in U.S. theaters, "Seven Pounds" rolled down red carpet in Los Angeles for its premiere celebration. Held at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood on Tuesday, December 16, the special screening event was highlighted with the streaming in of many Hollywood celebrities.
From the cast ensemble, Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, Michael Ealy, Madison Pettis, Barry Pepper, Ryan Ochoa and Sarah Jane Morris were all seen attending the event. Joining them on the evening were the movie's crew, including director Gabriele Muccino and producers Steve Tisch and Todd Black.
Apart from the cast and crew, other celebs spotted on the red carpet included Gabrielle Union, Isaiah Washington, Kevin James, Taye Diggs, Tyrese Gibson, Tatyana Ali, Alfonso Ribeiro, Sanaa Lathan, Chaka Khan, Terry Crews, Vail Bloom and Jo Champa. Additionally, professional boxer Laila Ali and film producer Michael Mann also made an appearance.
"Seven Pounds" follows suicidal IRS agent's attempt to redeem himself by changing the lives of seven strangers, which doesn't turn up to be what he expects. This Columbia Pictures flick teams up once again Will Smith with his "The Pursuit of Happyness" director Gabriele Muccino. It has been set to hit U.S. theaters on December 19.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab