P. Diddy Throws Intimate Birthday Bash for Kim Porter
Former longtime partners P. Diddy and Kim Porter celebrated her 38th birthday together at Murano Restaurant & Lounge in West Hollywood on Monday night, December 15. The twosome was joined in the party, which the music mogul held for the model, by nearly 30 guests that include some of their celebrity friends.
The birthday lady, who arrived late for the festivity, was serenaded with Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday" and presented with a cake, a guest told People. Actress Ellen Pompeo and husband Chris Ivery, her "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Sara Ramirez and reality TV star Lisa Gastineau were among the guests who attended the party.
Partygoers were treated to "a specialty lemon drop martini made with Ciroc vodka", which was specially designed for the occasion, and also a four course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Luciano Sautto. "The night's soundtrack was a mix of old school 70s R&B prepared by Murano owner Sandy Sachs," People reported.
Kim's 38th birthday party, decorated with red balloons and streamers, started at 8:30 P.M. and ended after midnight.
P. Diddy and Kim Porter called it quits in July last year after 10 years together. "After ten years, I have decided to end my on-again/off-again relationship with Sean Diddy Combs," so she said through her representative. "In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family. I look forward to moving on with my life and my career, and wish him prosperity, health and happiness in life and in love. We will remain friends and committed parents to our children."
Diddy and Porter have three children together, a son named Christian Casey Combs and twin daughters, D'Lila Star and Jessie James.
More P. Diddy News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna