Mark Ruffalo Gets a Detective Visit in 'What Doesn't Kill You' New Clip
MTV has brought forth an exclusive clip of the upcoming "What Doesn't Kill You". With the running time of about a minute, the snippet to the gritty Boston crime drama shows the time Brian whose criminal way of life is beginning to spiral dangerously out of control gets a visit from Moran, a local police detective.
Centering its story on two childhood friends, Brian and Paulie, whose hard lives and friendship bond makes them brothers, "What Doesn't Kill You" follows the two as they grow up and get into more serious offenses which finally land them a serving time behind bars. When they are released, Brian tries to get clean from his past.
However, Paulie has big plans to liberate them from their life of crime by planning one last heist, a bold and potentially violent daylight robbery. Brian is faced with the hardest choice he ever imagines, stand by his friend or salvage his family. Starring Mark Ruffalo, Ethan Hawke, Amanda Peet and Donnie Wahlberg, this Brian Goodman-directed film has been screened in limited theaters since Friday, December 12.
"What Doesn't Kill You" - MTV Clip:
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'