Mark Ruffalo Gets a Detective Visit in 'What Doesn't Kill You' New Clip
MTV has brought forth an exclusive clip of the upcoming "What Doesn't Kill You". With the running time of about a minute, the snippet to the gritty Boston crime drama shows the time Brian whose criminal way of life is beginning to spiral dangerously out of control gets a visit from Moran, a local police detective.
Centering its story on two childhood friends, Brian and Paulie, whose hard lives and friendship bond makes them brothers, "What Doesn't Kill You" follows the two as they grow up and get into more serious offenses which finally land them a serving time behind bars. When they are released, Brian tries to get clean from his past.
However, Paulie has big plans to liberate them from their life of crime by planning one last heist, a bold and potentially violent daylight robbery. Brian is faced with the hardest choice he ever imagines, stand by his friend or salvage his family. Starring Mark Ruffalo, Ethan Hawke, Amanda Peet and Donnie Wahlberg, this Brian Goodman-directed film has been screened in limited theaters since Friday, December 12.
"What Doesn't Kill You" - MTV Clip:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival