Mark Ruffalo Gets a Detective Visit in 'What Doesn't Kill You' New Clip
MTV has brought forth an exclusive clip of the upcoming "What Doesn't Kill You". With the running time of about a minute, the snippet to the gritty Boston crime drama shows the time Brian whose criminal way of life is beginning to spiral dangerously out of control gets a visit from Moran, a local police detective.
Centering its story on two childhood friends, Brian and Paulie, whose hard lives and friendship bond makes them brothers, "What Doesn't Kill You" follows the two as they grow up and get into more serious offenses which finally land them a serving time behind bars. When they are released, Brian tries to get clean from his past.
However, Paulie has big plans to liberate them from their life of crime by planning one last heist, a bold and potentially violent daylight robbery. Brian is faced with the hardest choice he ever imagines, stand by his friend or salvage his family. Starring Mark Ruffalo, Ethan Hawke, Amanda Peet and Donnie Wahlberg, this Brian Goodman-directed film has been screened in limited theaters since Friday, December 12.
"What Doesn't Kill You" - MTV Clip:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'