Jessica Alba Also On Board 'The Office' Post Super Bowl Episode
Not only Jack Black would be on board the new episode of "The Office", but also Jessica Alba. The actress has just been reported to fill the guest-starring slot, and like Black, she will play as herself. Alba will be starring in the bootlegged movie that the staff of Dunder Mifflin try to secretly watch at the office.
EW's Ausiello Files was the first to report that Alba is included among "other notable Hollywood actors" that NBC mentioned earlier this week when announcing the cameo by Black. An official press release followed afterward, confirming Alba's participation as announced by the President of NBC, Angela Bromstad.
The episode is called "Stress Relief" and will be aired following Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday, February 1. Rumor has it, Cloris Leachman ("Malcolm in the Middle") is also going to be in the episode.
More The Office News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media