Jessica Alba Also On Board 'The Office' Post Super Bowl Episode
Not only Jack Black would be on board the new episode of "The Office", but also Jessica Alba. The actress has just been reported to fill the guest-starring slot, and like Black, she will play as herself. Alba will be starring in the bootlegged movie that the staff of Dunder Mifflin try to secretly watch at the office.
EW's Ausiello Files was the first to report that Alba is included among "other notable Hollywood actors" that NBC mentioned earlier this week when announcing the cameo by Black. An official press release followed afterward, confirming Alba's participation as announced by the President of NBC, Angela Bromstad.
The episode is called "Stress Relief" and will be aired following Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday, February 1. Rumor has it, Cloris Leachman ("Malcolm in the Middle") is also going to be in the episode.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered