Jessica Alba Also On Board 'The Office' Post Super Bowl Episode
Not only Jack Black would be on board the new episode of "The Office", but also Jessica Alba. The actress has just been reported to fill the guest-starring slot, and like Black, she will play as herself. Alba will be starring in the bootlegged movie that the staff of Dunder Mifflin try to secretly watch at the office.
EW's Ausiello Files was the first to report that Alba is included among "other notable Hollywood actors" that NBC mentioned earlier this week when announcing the cameo by Black. An official press release followed afterward, confirming Alba's participation as announced by the President of NBC, Angela Bromstad.
The episode is called "Stress Relief" and will be aired following Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday, February 1. Rumor has it, Cloris Leachman ("Malcolm in the Middle") is also going to be in the episode.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary