Jessica Alba Also On Board 'The Office' Post Super Bowl Episode
Not only Jack Black would be on board the new episode of "The Office", but also Jessica Alba. The actress has just been reported to fill the guest-starring slot, and like Black, she will play as herself. Alba will be starring in the bootlegged movie that the staff of Dunder Mifflin try to secretly watch at the office.
EW's Ausiello Files was the first to report that Alba is included among "other notable Hollywood actors" that NBC mentioned earlier this week when announcing the cameo by Black. An official press release followed afterward, confirming Alba's participation as announced by the President of NBC, Angela Bromstad.
The episode is called "Stress Relief" and will be aired following Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday, February 1. Rumor has it, Cloris Leachman ("Malcolm in the Middle") is also going to be in the episode.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online