Jessica Alba Also On Board 'The Office' Post Super Bowl Episode
Not only Jack Black would be on board the new episode of "The Office", but also Jessica Alba. The actress has just been reported to fill the guest-starring slot, and like Black, she will play as herself. Alba will be starring in the bootlegged movie that the staff of Dunder Mifflin try to secretly watch at the office.
EW's Ausiello Files was the first to report that Alba is included among "other notable Hollywood actors" that NBC mentioned earlier this week when announcing the cameo by Black. An official press release followed afterward, confirming Alba's participation as announced by the President of NBC, Angela Bromstad.
The episode is called "Stress Relief" and will be aired following Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday, February 1. Rumor has it, Cloris Leachman ("Malcolm in the Middle") is also going to be in the episode.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift