Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Rumored to Be Engaged
Rumors have been mounting that Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes are engaged. The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher is the first to bring that matter to public's notice.
Travis, who's been dating Katy since last year, is claimed to have popped the question during a recent romantic break to the French capital, Paris. His proposal reportedly was unconventional that was by kissing the music star with a diamond ring in his mouth.
No denial nor verification has been given by Katy and Travis by far.
Katy Perry and Travis McCoy met through her music producer in 2005. Both of them have been spotted sporting the same promise rings and are very supportive of each other's career.
Katy fueled rumors she was engaged to Travis when she was seen wearing a yellow diamond ring on her finger earlier this year. However, she later denied the reports and confirmed the ring was a "promise ring."
More Katy Perry News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer