Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Rumored to Be Engaged
Rumors have been mounting that Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes are engaged. The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher is the first to bring that matter to public's notice.
Travis, who's been dating Katy since last year, is claimed to have popped the question during a recent romantic break to the French capital, Paris. His proposal reportedly was unconventional that was by kissing the music star with a diamond ring in his mouth.
No denial nor verification has been given by Katy and Travis by far.
Katy Perry and Travis McCoy met through her music producer in 2005. Both of them have been spotted sporting the same promise rings and are very supportive of each other's career.
Katy fueled rumors she was engaged to Travis when she was seen wearing a yellow diamond ring on her finger earlier this year. However, she later denied the reports and confirmed the ring was a "promise ring."
More Katy Perry News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off