Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Rumored to Be Engaged
Rumors have been mounting that Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes are engaged. The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher is the first to bring that matter to public's notice.
Travis, who's been dating Katy since last year, is claimed to have popped the question during a recent romantic break to the French capital, Paris. His proposal reportedly was unconventional that was by kissing the music star with a diamond ring in his mouth.
No denial nor verification has been given by Katy and Travis by far.
Katy Perry and Travis McCoy met through her music producer in 2005. Both of them have been spotted sporting the same promise rings and are very supportive of each other's career.
Katy fueled rumors she was engaged to Travis when she was seen wearing a yellow diamond ring on her finger earlier this year. However, she later denied the reports and confirmed the ring was a "promise ring."
More Katy Perry News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4