Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Rumored to Be Engaged
Rumors have been mounting that Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes are engaged. The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher is the first to bring that matter to public's notice.
Travis, who's been dating Katy since last year, is claimed to have popped the question during a recent romantic break to the French capital, Paris. His proposal reportedly was unconventional that was by kissing the music star with a diamond ring in his mouth.
No denial nor verification has been given by Katy and Travis by far.
Katy Perry and Travis McCoy met through her music producer in 2005. Both of them have been spotted sporting the same promise rings and are very supportive of each other's career.
Katy fueled rumors she was engaged to Travis when she was seen wearing a yellow diamond ring on her finger earlier this year. However, she later denied the reports and confirmed the ring was a "promise ring."
More Katy Perry News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased