Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Rumored to Be Engaged
Rumors have been mounting that Katy Perry and her boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes are engaged. The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher is the first to bring that matter to public's notice.
Travis, who's been dating Katy since last year, is claimed to have popped the question during a recent romantic break to the French capital, Paris. His proposal reportedly was unconventional that was by kissing the music star with a diamond ring in his mouth.
No denial nor verification has been given by Katy and Travis by far.
Katy Perry and Travis McCoy met through her music producer in 2005. Both of them have been spotted sporting the same promise rings and are very supportive of each other's career.
Katy fueled rumors she was engaged to Travis when she was seen wearing a yellow diamond ring on her finger earlier this year. However, she later denied the reports and confirmed the ring was a "promise ring."
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women