Three Intense Clips From 'Valkyrie' Released
Three "Valkyrie" fresh clips have been put forward by IESB. Entitled "Plenty of Time", "Not All Like Him" and "North Africa", each of the clips presents a scene with main character, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg played by Tom Cruise, as the center of attention.
While the "Plenty of Time" clip focuses on the time von Stauffenberg and his fellow resistance member assemble two bombs in his office, the "Not All Like Him" clip shows him demanding a certainty that the dangerous operation has the chance of success. The last one, "North Africa", follows von Stauffenberg in North Africa where his troops is being attack from the air.
"Valkyrie" is a movie based on the true story of von Stauffenberg, a loyal German officer who joins German Resistance to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. This thriller takes its name from 'Operation Valkyrie', Hitler's emergency plan to stabilize the government in the event of his death which is used by the Resistance to overthrow the dictator.
Scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on December 26, "Valkyrie" is scribbled by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander and is developed under the direction of Bryan Singer. It teams up Tom Cruise, Carice van Houten, Thomas Kretschmann, Eddie Izzard, Christian Berkel and Terence Stamp in the cast ensemble.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger