Three Intense Clips From 'Valkyrie' Released
Three "Valkyrie" fresh clips have been put forward by IESB. Entitled "Plenty of Time", "Not All Like Him" and "North Africa", each of the clips presents a scene with main character, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg played by Tom Cruise, as the center of attention.
While the "Plenty of Time" clip focuses on the time von Stauffenberg and his fellow resistance member assemble two bombs in his office, the "Not All Like Him" clip shows him demanding a certainty that the dangerous operation has the chance of success. The last one, "North Africa", follows von Stauffenberg in North Africa where his troops is being attack from the air.
"Valkyrie" is a movie based on the true story of von Stauffenberg, a loyal German officer who joins German Resistance to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. This thriller takes its name from 'Operation Valkyrie', Hitler's emergency plan to stabilize the government in the event of his death which is used by the Resistance to overthrow the dictator.
Scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on December 26, "Valkyrie" is scribbled by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander and is developed under the direction of Bryan Singer. It teams up Tom Cruise, Carice van Houten, Thomas Kretschmann, Eddie Izzard, Christian Berkel and Terence Stamp in the cast ensemble.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly