Three Intense Clips From 'Valkyrie' Released
Three "Valkyrie" fresh clips have been put forward by IESB. Entitled "Plenty of Time", "Not All Like Him" and "North Africa", each of the clips presents a scene with main character, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg played by Tom Cruise, as the center of attention.
While the "Plenty of Time" clip focuses on the time von Stauffenberg and his fellow resistance member assemble two bombs in his office, the "Not All Like Him" clip shows him demanding a certainty that the dangerous operation has the chance of success. The last one, "North Africa", follows von Stauffenberg in North Africa where his troops is being attack from the air.
"Valkyrie" is a movie based on the true story of von Stauffenberg, a loyal German officer who joins German Resistance to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. This thriller takes its name from 'Operation Valkyrie', Hitler's emergency plan to stabilize the government in the event of his death which is used by the Resistance to overthrow the dictator.
Scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on December 26, "Valkyrie" is scribbled by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander and is developed under the direction of Bryan Singer. It teams up Tom Cruise, Carice van Houten, Thomas Kretschmann, Eddie Izzard, Christian Berkel and Terence Stamp in the cast ensemble.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'