Three Intense Clips From 'Valkyrie' Released
Three "Valkyrie" fresh clips have been put forward by IESB. Entitled "Plenty of Time", "Not All Like Him" and "North Africa", each of the clips presents a scene with main character, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg played by Tom Cruise, as the center of attention.
While the "Plenty of Time" clip focuses on the time von Stauffenberg and his fellow resistance member assemble two bombs in his office, the "Not All Like Him" clip shows him demanding a certainty that the dangerous operation has the chance of success. The last one, "North Africa", follows von Stauffenberg in North Africa where his troops is being attack from the air.
"Valkyrie" is a movie based on the true story of von Stauffenberg, a loyal German officer who joins German Resistance to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. This thriller takes its name from 'Operation Valkyrie', Hitler's emergency plan to stabilize the government in the event of his death which is used by the Resistance to overthrow the dictator.
Scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on December 26, "Valkyrie" is scribbled by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander and is developed under the direction of Bryan Singer. It teams up Tom Cruise, Carice van Houten, Thomas Kretschmann, Eddie Izzard, Christian Berkel and Terence Stamp in the cast ensemble.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage