Three Intense Clips From 'Valkyrie' Released
Three "Valkyrie" fresh clips have been put forward by IESB. Entitled "Plenty of Time", "Not All Like Him" and "North Africa", each of the clips presents a scene with main character, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg played by Tom Cruise, as the center of attention.
While the "Plenty of Time" clip focuses on the time von Stauffenberg and his fellow resistance member assemble two bombs in his office, the "Not All Like Him" clip shows him demanding a certainty that the dangerous operation has the chance of success. The last one, "North Africa", follows von Stauffenberg in North Africa where his troops is being attack from the air.
"Valkyrie" is a movie based on the true story of von Stauffenberg, a loyal German officer who joins German Resistance to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. This thriller takes its name from 'Operation Valkyrie', Hitler's emergency plan to stabilize the government in the event of his death which is used by the Resistance to overthrow the dictator.
Scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on December 26, "Valkyrie" is scribbled by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander and is developed under the direction of Bryan Singer. It teams up Tom Cruise, Carice van Houten, Thomas Kretschmann, Eddie Izzard, Christian Berkel and Terence Stamp in the cast ensemble.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake