Two Sneak Peeks of 'Heroes' Volume 4: Fugitives
The third volume of "Heroes" has just ended and the show will return with the fourth one on February 2. A promo introducing the new volume which is titled "Fugitives" has been released along with a preview of the first episode of the new chapter. The "Fugitives" sneak peek was played during the final minutes of episode 3.13 that wrapped up the third volume on Monday, December 15.
No title has been suggested for the first episode of "Fugitives" but from the clip, it looks like there would be a large scheme to have all the superheroes gathered in a sanctuary where they are considered harmless to the public. In the "Fugitives" clip, it is shown that Nathan is in a secret meeting with the president of United States, to seek his help in having all the heroes including Claire, Hiro and Matt, captured.
Some points to be noted in the new volume would be the return of Eric Doyle the Puppet Master, the fact that Sylar is still alive but has a weakness, and that Hiro will not regain his ability anytime soon. Additionally, writer Bryan Fuller said that there will be a regression to a normal live such as Peter becoming a paramedic and Claire looking forward to enroll in a college. "We need to get back into a character place, because that's where this story started: Very clean, superhero metaphors to everyday life. That's the path that we're taking. But it is a big ship so it's going to take a little while to turn it," Fuller said.
- "Fugitives" Promo Trailer
- Sneak Peek of "Heroes" 3.14
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens