Nick Jonas Blogs About Christmas and Eating Mom's Christmas Dinner
With Christmas is just around the corner, Nick Jonas takes to his blog on Nick's Simple Wins to write about embracing the spirit of the celebration and eating her mother's Christmas dinner. Also blogging about controlling the food that he consumes during the holidays, he wishes everyone "nothing but health and happiness ... throughout this Holiday Season and the New Year."
"December is a wonderful time in the Jonas Family. I personally love the holidays," Nick begins his post. "Every year my dad takes out the big box of ornaments and makes the family talk about the tradition behind each one."
He goes on writing, "This will be Elvis' first Christmas with me. It is going to be hilarious to watch him on Christmas morning. I wonder if the presents under the tree will survive until then" when referring to the dog his family got him for his 16th birthday back in September.
Nick who is a diabetic, furthermore, also shares some tips to stay healthy during the holidays, writing "Watching what you eat is probably even more important with all the Holiday Parties and Festivities happening this month." He adds, "I use my CONTOURÂ® meter, and its meal markers to help me daily but especially during the holidays. Those meal markers help me know where I stand and stay in control, so I don't have to slow down when it comes to eating Mom's Christmas Dinner."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album