Nick Jonas Blogs About Christmas and Eating Mom's Christmas Dinner
With Christmas is just around the corner, Nick Jonas takes to his blog on Nick's Simple Wins to write about embracing the spirit of the celebration and eating her mother's Christmas dinner. Also blogging about controlling the food that he consumes during the holidays, he wishes everyone "nothing but health and happiness ... throughout this Holiday Season and the New Year."
"December is a wonderful time in the Jonas Family. I personally love the holidays," Nick begins his post. "Every year my dad takes out the big box of ornaments and makes the family talk about the tradition behind each one."
He goes on writing, "This will be Elvis' first Christmas with me. It is going to be hilarious to watch him on Christmas morning. I wonder if the presents under the tree will survive until then" when referring to the dog his family got him for his 16th birthday back in September.
Nick who is a diabetic, furthermore, also shares some tips to stay healthy during the holidays, writing "Watching what you eat is probably even more important with all the Holiday Parties and Festivities happening this month." He adds, "I use my CONTOURÂ® meter, and its meal markers to help me daily but especially during the holidays. Those meal markers help me know where I stand and stay in control, so I don't have to slow down when it comes to eating Mom's Christmas Dinner."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts