'The Office' Invites Jack Black In
"The Office" has just upped the ante with the addition of Jack Black as a guest star. The "Kung Fu Panda" voice actor, is confirmed for an hour-long episode of the show that will air immediately after Super Bowl on February 1, 2009.
The episode in which he will appear is called "Stress Relief" and he will play as himself. The announcement released by NBC stated, "In one plot of the special post-Super Bowl episode of The Office, some of the office workers try to secretly watch a bootlegged Hollywood movie during the workday. The movie stars Jack Black and other notable Hollywood actors."
The "other notable Hollywood actors" is not elaborated further, nor it is mentioned how Black will involve in the story. It was reported that the episode will see the staff of Dunder Mifflin roasting Michael.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik