'The Office' Invites Jack Black In
"The Office" has just upped the ante with the addition of Jack Black as a guest star. The "Kung Fu Panda" voice actor, is confirmed for an hour-long episode of the show that will air immediately after Super Bowl on February 1, 2009.
The episode in which he will appear is called "Stress Relief" and he will play as himself. The announcement released by NBC stated, "In one plot of the special post-Super Bowl episode of The Office, some of the office workers try to secretly watch a bootlegged Hollywood movie during the workday. The movie stars Jack Black and other notable Hollywood actors."
The "other notable Hollywood actors" is not elaborated further, nor it is mentioned how Black will involve in the story. It was reported that the episode will see the staff of Dunder Mifflin roasting Michael.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia