'The Office' Invites Jack Black In
"The Office" has just upped the ante with the addition of Jack Black as a guest star. The "Kung Fu Panda" voice actor, is confirmed for an hour-long episode of the show that will air immediately after Super Bowl on February 1, 2009.
The episode in which he will appear is called "Stress Relief" and he will play as himself. The announcement released by NBC stated, "In one plot of the special post-Super Bowl episode of The Office, some of the office workers try to secretly watch a bootlegged Hollywood movie during the workday. The movie stars Jack Black and other notable Hollywood actors."
The "other notable Hollywood actors" is not elaborated further, nor it is mentioned how Black will involve in the story. It was reported that the episode will see the staff of Dunder Mifflin roasting Michael.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked