'The Office' Invites Jack Black In
"The Office" has just upped the ante with the addition of Jack Black as a guest star. The "Kung Fu Panda" voice actor, is confirmed for an hour-long episode of the show that will air immediately after Super Bowl on February 1, 2009.
The episode in which he will appear is called "Stress Relief" and he will play as himself. The announcement released by NBC stated, "In one plot of the special post-Super Bowl episode of The Office, some of the office workers try to secretly watch a bootlegged Hollywood movie during the workday. The movie stars Jack Black and other notable Hollywood actors."
The "other notable Hollywood actors" is not elaborated further, nor it is mentioned how Black will involve in the story. It was reported that the episode will see the staff of Dunder Mifflin roasting Michael.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show