Joe Jonas' Dream Girl and Favorite Things Revealed
Joe Jonas has revealed the kind of girl whom he would love to date, openly stating "I like someone who doesn't try too hard, and someone who can understand my crazy schedule." He furthermore says, "I want to meet a girl who walks into a room and doesn't just greet the people who she thinks she should greet, but she greets everybody like they're all the same."
Besides, "I'm also looking for somebody who is fun and laughs at my jokes, even if they're not funny," he adds. "You know what? I love girls and I love to date and have a good time. What can a girl do to catch my eye? Just come up and say hi. Be yourself."
In addition to his dream date, Joe Jonas also publicly shares his favorite food. As for snack, his favorite is "Organic peanut butter on red apples", claiming it as "so good!" Of dessert, he likes "Mochi", describing it as "an Asian ice cream, which I love." His favorite drink, meanwhile, is "Sparkling water" because "I'm trying to be healthy!" Talking about his favorite pizza topping, he mentions "barbecue chicken."
Serving as the lead singer of Jonas Brothers, Joe reveals he likes playing guitar, admitting "I started to learn about five years ago, and I haven't stopped since." Furthermore crediting iconic and beloved American writer and cartoonist Dr. Seuss as his favorite author, Joe claims "Heroes" and "Lost" as the TV shows that he likes the most.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?