Joe Jonas' Dream Girl and Favorite Things Revealed
Joe Jonas has revealed the kind of girl whom he would love to date, openly stating "I like someone who doesn't try too hard, and someone who can understand my crazy schedule." He furthermore says, "I want to meet a girl who walks into a room and doesn't just greet the people who she thinks she should greet, but she greets everybody like they're all the same."
Besides, "I'm also looking for somebody who is fun and laughs at my jokes, even if they're not funny," he adds. "You know what? I love girls and I love to date and have a good time. What can a girl do to catch my eye? Just come up and say hi. Be yourself."
In addition to his dream date, Joe Jonas also publicly shares his favorite food. As for snack, his favorite is "Organic peanut butter on red apples", claiming it as "so good!" Of dessert, he likes "Mochi", describing it as "an Asian ice cream, which I love." His favorite drink, meanwhile, is "Sparkling water" because "I'm trying to be healthy!" Talking about his favorite pizza topping, he mentions "barbecue chicken."
Serving as the lead singer of Jonas Brothers, Joe reveals he likes playing guitar, admitting "I started to learn about five years ago, and I haven't stopped since." Furthermore crediting iconic and beloved American writer and cartoonist Dr. Seuss as his favorite author, Joe claims "Heroes" and "Lost" as the TV shows that he likes the most.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer