Preview of 'Flashpoint' 2.01: Eagle Two
The new season of "Flashpoint" will return on screen on January 9 at 9/8c through CBS. The promo of the second season has been made available, showing the thrill that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) has to face in a situation like hostage and kidnapping.
Since the first season did not air the whole 13 episodes, the remaining four will serve as the first few episodes of the new season. It thus will begin with the chapter called "Eagle Two" where the team is going on duty after a bomb goes off during their routine VIP protection shift.
Realizing the bomb was a distraction tactic so that the VIP's wife could be kidnapped, the SRU attempts to find her. The kidnapping turns to horror when the wife is found alive - with a remote-controlled collar bomb around her neck. The SRU team meets the kidnappers' demands but the kidnappers nearly go through with killing her anyway, until the team stops and arrests him.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease