Preview of 'Flashpoint' 2.01: Eagle Two
The new season of "Flashpoint" will return on screen on January 9 at 9/8c through CBS. The promo of the second season has been made available, showing the thrill that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) has to face in a situation like hostage and kidnapping.
Since the first season did not air the whole 13 episodes, the remaining four will serve as the first few episodes of the new season. It thus will begin with the chapter called "Eagle Two" where the team is going on duty after a bomb goes off during their routine VIP protection shift.
Realizing the bomb was a distraction tactic so that the VIP's wife could be kidnapped, the SRU attempts to find her. The kidnapping turns to horror when the wife is found alive - with a remote-controlled collar bomb around her neck. The SRU team meets the kidnappers' demands but the kidnappers nearly go through with killing her anyway, until the team stops and arrests him.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group