Preview of 'Flashpoint' 2.01: Eagle Two
The new season of "Flashpoint" will return on screen on January 9 at 9/8c through CBS. The promo of the second season has been made available, showing the thrill that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) has to face in a situation like hostage and kidnapping.
Since the first season did not air the whole 13 episodes, the remaining four will serve as the first few episodes of the new season. It thus will begin with the chapter called "Eagle Two" where the team is going on duty after a bomb goes off during their routine VIP protection shift.
Realizing the bomb was a distraction tactic so that the VIP's wife could be kidnapped, the SRU attempts to find her. The kidnapping turns to horror when the wife is found alive - with a remote-controlled collar bomb around her neck. The SRU team meets the kidnappers' demands but the kidnappers nearly go through with killing her anyway, until the team stops and arrests him.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'