Preview of 'Flashpoint' 2.01: Eagle Two
The new season of "Flashpoint" will return on screen on January 9 at 9/8c through CBS. The promo of the second season has been made available, showing the thrill that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) has to face in a situation like hostage and kidnapping.
Since the first season did not air the whole 13 episodes, the remaining four will serve as the first few episodes of the new season. It thus will begin with the chapter called "Eagle Two" where the team is going on duty after a bomb goes off during their routine VIP protection shift.
Realizing the bomb was a distraction tactic so that the VIP's wife could be kidnapped, the SRU attempts to find her. The kidnapping turns to horror when the wife is found alive - with a remote-controlled collar bomb around her neck. The SRU team meets the kidnappers' demands but the kidnappers nearly go through with killing her anyway, until the team stops and arrests him.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit