Leighton Meester to Announce Engagement to Boyfriend Sebastian Stan
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester reportedly is close to make public her engagement to actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan. According to New York gossip column PageSix, Leighton by far only announces the engagement on her social networking site Facebook.
Representative for Leighton declines to comment on the report. Sebastian, meanwhile, has not yet issued a single comment on that matter.
Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan's first meeting occurred on the set of "Gossip Girl" when he played a recurring role alongside her character Blair Waldorf. No record on when exactly the pair began dating.
Professionally, Leighton is better known for her acting in small screen rather than in big screen. Beside starring in "Gossip Girl", she also has guest starred on HBO's hit comedy series "Entourage".
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'