Leighton Meester to Announce Engagement to Boyfriend Sebastian Stan
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester reportedly is close to make public her engagement to actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan. According to New York gossip column PageSix, Leighton by far only announces the engagement on her social networking site Facebook.
Representative for Leighton declines to comment on the report. Sebastian, meanwhile, has not yet issued a single comment on that matter.
Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan's first meeting occurred on the set of "Gossip Girl" when he played a recurring role alongside her character Blair Waldorf. No record on when exactly the pair began dating.
Professionally, Leighton is better known for her acting in small screen rather than in big screen. Beside starring in "Gossip Girl", she also has guest starred on HBO's hit comedy series "Entourage".
More Leighton Meester News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media