Leighton Meester to Announce Engagement to Boyfriend Sebastian Stan
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester reportedly is close to make public her engagement to actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan. According to New York gossip column PageSix, Leighton by far only announces the engagement on her social networking site Facebook.
Representative for Leighton declines to comment on the report. Sebastian, meanwhile, has not yet issued a single comment on that matter.
Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan's first meeting occurred on the set of "Gossip Girl" when he played a recurring role alongside her character Blair Waldorf. No record on when exactly the pair began dating.
Professionally, Leighton is better known for her acting in small screen rather than in big screen. Beside starring in "Gossip Girl", she also has guest starred on HBO's hit comedy series "Entourage".
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?