Leighton Meester to Announce Engagement to Boyfriend Sebastian Stan
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester reportedly is close to make public her engagement to actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan. According to New York gossip column PageSix, Leighton by far only announces the engagement on her social networking site Facebook.
Representative for Leighton declines to comment on the report. Sebastian, meanwhile, has not yet issued a single comment on that matter.
Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan's first meeting occurred on the set of "Gossip Girl" when he played a recurring role alongside her character Blair Waldorf. No record on when exactly the pair began dating.
Professionally, Leighton is better known for her acting in small screen rather than in big screen. Beside starring in "Gossip Girl", she also has guest starred on HBO's hit comedy series "Entourage".
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game