Leighton Meester to Announce Engagement to Boyfriend Sebastian Stan
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester reportedly is close to make public her engagement to actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan. According to New York gossip column PageSix, Leighton by far only announces the engagement on her social networking site Facebook.
Representative for Leighton declines to comment on the report. Sebastian, meanwhile, has not yet issued a single comment on that matter.
Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan's first meeting occurred on the set of "Gossip Girl" when he played a recurring role alongside her character Blair Waldorf. No record on when exactly the pair began dating.
Professionally, Leighton is better known for her acting in small screen rather than in big screen. Beside starring in "Gossip Girl", she also has guest starred on HBO's hit comedy series "Entourage".
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating