Video: Bandmates Give Fergie Wedding Tips
Taboo and will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson's bandmates of the Black Eyed Peas, give some wedding tips for the female singer who reportedly is going to marry her actor boyfriend Josh Duhamel in the near future. Both music moguls, however, insist they know nothing about details of the couple's wedding as they've been keeping them top secret.
"I told her to embrace the day of [the wedding]," Taboo exclusively told Hollyscoop at the Conga Room reopening party in Los Angeles when asked what tip he had for bride-wannabe Fergie. "Don't let it pass. Embrace the day, enjoy the day, and take it as it comes, appreciate it as it comes."
Asked if he knows about Fergie's wedding dress and exact wedding date, Taboo claimed he knows "nothing" about those matters. "She's incognito on this," he said, adding "She has a great wedding coordinator. We have no idea [about the date]." will.i.am, meanwhile, jokingly told Hollyscoop his wedding tip for Fergie would be "Keep having sex."
The video below features Taboo and will.i.am's exclusive interview with Hollyscoop, talking about Stacy Ferguson's wedding to Josh Duhamel.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video