Video: Bandmates Give Fergie Wedding Tips
Taboo and will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson's bandmates of the Black Eyed Peas, give some wedding tips for the female singer who reportedly is going to marry her actor boyfriend Josh Duhamel in the near future. Both music moguls, however, insist they know nothing about details of the couple's wedding as they've been keeping them top secret.
"I told her to embrace the day of [the wedding]," Taboo exclusively told Hollyscoop at the Conga Room reopening party in Los Angeles when asked what tip he had for bride-wannabe Fergie. "Don't let it pass. Embrace the day, enjoy the day, and take it as it comes, appreciate it as it comes."
Asked if he knows about Fergie's wedding dress and exact wedding date, Taboo claimed he knows "nothing" about those matters. "She's incognito on this," he said, adding "She has a great wedding coordinator. We have no idea [about the date]." will.i.am, meanwhile, jokingly told Hollyscoop his wedding tip for Fergie would be "Keep having sex."
The video below features Taboo and will.i.am's exclusive interview with Hollyscoop, talking about Stacy Ferguson's wedding to Josh Duhamel.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'