Video: Bandmates Give Fergie Wedding Tips
Taboo and will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson's bandmates of the Black Eyed Peas, give some wedding tips for the female singer who reportedly is going to marry her actor boyfriend Josh Duhamel in the near future. Both music moguls, however, insist they know nothing about details of the couple's wedding as they've been keeping them top secret.
"I told her to embrace the day of [the wedding]," Taboo exclusively told Hollyscoop at the Conga Room reopening party in Los Angeles when asked what tip he had for bride-wannabe Fergie. "Don't let it pass. Embrace the day, enjoy the day, and take it as it comes, appreciate it as it comes."
Asked if he knows about Fergie's wedding dress and exact wedding date, Taboo claimed he knows "nothing" about those matters. "She's incognito on this," he said, adding "She has a great wedding coordinator. We have no idea [about the date]." will.i.am, meanwhile, jokingly told Hollyscoop his wedding tip for Fergie would be "Keep having sex."
The video below features Taboo and will.i.am's exclusive interview with Hollyscoop, talking about Stacy Ferguson's wedding to Josh Duhamel.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier