Heather Locklear Eyes Recurring Guest Role in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Once famed for her role as Amanda Woodward in '90s soap opera "Melrose Place", Heather Locklear has been rumored to be trying to make her way back to the small screen with "Brothers & Sisters". Star Magazine exclusively reported that the 47-year-old actress has been lobbying the producers of ABC's popular drama series to have a recurring guest role on the show.
Beside pitching herself to the producers, the former "Spin City" actress has allegedly come to the series' star, Sally Field, to make it happens. On Locklear's determination to get the part, a source told Star, "Heather is a huge fan of the show but also believes that getting back to work will keep her clean and give her a new lease on life. She's on her best behavior when she's on a show."
Back in June, Locklear checked into rehab to battle depression and anxiety. In September, she was arrested on suspicion of DUI and after being charged with DUI, she faces up to six months in jail. Still, her acting career seems to be back on track with her starring role in Lifetime Original Movie "Flirting with Forty", which has been aired on December 6.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia