Heather Locklear Eyes Recurring Guest Role in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Once famed for her role as Amanda Woodward in '90s soap opera "Melrose Place", Heather Locklear has been rumored to be trying to make her way back to the small screen with "Brothers & Sisters". Star Magazine exclusively reported that the 47-year-old actress has been lobbying the producers of ABC's popular drama series to have a recurring guest role on the show.
Beside pitching herself to the producers, the former "Spin City" actress has allegedly come to the series' star, Sally Field, to make it happens. On Locklear's determination to get the part, a source told Star, "Heather is a huge fan of the show but also believes that getting back to work will keep her clean and give her a new lease on life. She's on her best behavior when she's on a show."
Back in June, Locklear checked into rehab to battle depression and anxiety. In September, she was arrested on suspicion of DUI and after being charged with DUI, she faces up to six months in jail. Still, her acting career seems to be back on track with her starring role in Lifetime Original Movie "Flirting with Forty", which has been aired on December 6.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'