Katy Perry to Perform at Gridlock's New Year's Eve
Katy Perry has confirmed that she will be spending new year's eve at Hollywood's Paramount Lot for a live concert with Gridlock. "Fans camping with me on New Years Eve. Its put on by this group called Gridlock," she said.
"It's a New Years Eve Hosted Party at the Paramount Lot in Hollywood," Katy, who was nominated Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, shared her excitement. "Its gonna be really fun cause I love to party it up on New Years Eve."
"I try to want to be a vegetarian cause I know it would be more of a healthier option for me," Katy told Hollyscoop when asked about her new year's resolutions. "But I love chicken. I think I am just gonna try and be a healthier person and ya know think about my family more."
Previously, Katy Perry told E! Online that she didn't put Britney Spears on top of her collaborators list. "She wouldn't be the girl I would collaborate with necessarily," she told the publication at KIIS-FM's Jingle Ball concert on December 6. "She's not on the top of my list."
During the interview, Katy revealed that she would love to work with John Legend instead. "There are other people I'd much rather work with first. I love John Legend's record. So how about I collaborate with him?" she stated.
More Katy Perry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences