Katy Perry to Perform at Gridlock's New Year's Eve
Katy Perry has confirmed that she will be spending new year's eve at Hollywood's Paramount Lot for a live concert with Gridlock. "Fans camping with me on New Years Eve. Its put on by this group called Gridlock," she said.
"It's a New Years Eve Hosted Party at the Paramount Lot in Hollywood," Katy, who was nominated Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, shared her excitement. "Its gonna be really fun cause I love to party it up on New Years Eve."
"I try to want to be a vegetarian cause I know it would be more of a healthier option for me," Katy told Hollyscoop when asked about her new year's resolutions. "But I love chicken. I think I am just gonna try and be a healthier person and ya know think about my family more."
Previously, Katy Perry told E! Online that she didn't put Britney Spears on top of her collaborators list. "She wouldn't be the girl I would collaborate with necessarily," she told the publication at KIIS-FM's Jingle Ball concert on December 6. "She's not on the top of my list."
During the interview, Katy revealed that she would love to work with John Legend instead. "There are other people I'd much rather work with first. I love John Legend's record. So how about I collaborate with him?" she stated.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding