Chris Brown Writing Songs for Jonas Brothers
Apart from his recording project for next album, Chris Brown has written new songs for Jonas Brothers. To Billboard, he revealed that he "did a couple of songs for the Jonas Brothers, but don't know if they took any of them."
Beside crafting songs for the Jonas boys, Chris also says that he is writing several singles for Rihanna. "I actually have a couple of songs written already that would be dope collaborations between me and her," he stated. "And I'm writing for her new album now."
As if wanting to throw himself deeper into the songwriting booth, Chris continues naming stars he is penning songs for. "And I did a couple of songs with the Backstreet Boys and The Pussycat Dolls. I've also been writing songs for several new girl groups who are coming out," so he claimed.
Furthermore, Chris shares that his collaboration with country music singer Tim McGraw on single "Human" is "incredible" and he "wanted to do something more along the country line". He said, "That's a bigger and different audience for me. I also did a song with the Japanese group called the Teriyaki Boyz out of Pharrell's [Pharrell Williams] camp."
When asked about his own project, Chris states that he plots to "go away for a little while." He laughingly explained, "[so that] people won't get tired of me. After that I'll come back and give them some bangers."
More Chris Brown News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen