Chris Brown Writing Songs for Jonas Brothers
Apart from his recording project for next album, Chris Brown has written new songs for Jonas Brothers. To Billboard, he revealed that he "did a couple of songs for the Jonas Brothers, but don't know if they took any of them."
Beside crafting songs for the Jonas boys, Chris also says that he is writing several singles for Rihanna. "I actually have a couple of songs written already that would be dope collaborations between me and her," he stated. "And I'm writing for her new album now."
As if wanting to throw himself deeper into the songwriting booth, Chris continues naming stars he is penning songs for. "And I did a couple of songs with the Backstreet Boys and The Pussycat Dolls. I've also been writing songs for several new girl groups who are coming out," so he claimed.
Furthermore, Chris shares that his collaboration with country music singer Tim McGraw on single "Human" is "incredible" and he "wanted to do something more along the country line". He said, "That's a bigger and different audience for me. I also did a song with the Japanese group called the Teriyaki Boyz out of Pharrell's [Pharrell Williams] camp."
When asked about his own project, Chris states that he plots to "go away for a little while." He laughingly explained, "[so that] people won't get tired of me. After that I'll come back and give them some bangers."
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media