Chris Brown Writing Songs for Jonas Brothers
Apart from his recording project for next album, Chris Brown has written new songs for Jonas Brothers. To Billboard, he revealed that he "did a couple of songs for the Jonas Brothers, but don't know if they took any of them."
Beside crafting songs for the Jonas boys, Chris also says that he is writing several singles for Rihanna. "I actually have a couple of songs written already that would be dope collaborations between me and her," he stated. "And I'm writing for her new album now."
As if wanting to throw himself deeper into the songwriting booth, Chris continues naming stars he is penning songs for. "And I did a couple of songs with the Backstreet Boys and The Pussycat Dolls. I've also been writing songs for several new girl groups who are coming out," so he claimed.
Furthermore, Chris shares that his collaboration with country music singer Tim McGraw on single "Human" is "incredible" and he "wanted to do something more along the country line". He said, "That's a bigger and different audience for me. I also did a song with the Japanese group called the Teriyaki Boyz out of Pharrell's [Pharrell Williams] camp."
When asked about his own project, Chris states that he plots to "go away for a little while." He laughingly explained, "[so that] people won't get tired of me. After that I'll come back and give them some bangers."
More Chris Brown News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week