Alan Ball Gives Spoilers for Second Season of 'True Blood'
"True Blood" has been somewhat a successful story for HBO with it winning on weekly viewers ratings and earning a Golden Globe nomination for Outstanding Drama Series. The first season has been wrapped up and creator Alan Ball was present to dish out on how the second season will sink its teeth.
Warning, the following sentences will contain spoilers to those who have not watched the first season. Dropping a few hints, Ball said as quoted by James Hibberd of The Live Feed, "Jason goes into the Fellowship of the Sun church in a big way and is surprised by what he finds there. There's a new creature in town that is unlike any other. Nobody knows what this creature is, I'm not sure if it will be entirely explained in the show - it's not a werewolf."
He continued, "There are new romances for Tara, Jason and Sara. Bill and Sookie have a lot of issues to sort out - including having made a new teenage vampire that's living in their house. Bill and Sookie also go to Dallas to find one of their own who has gone missing."
The new season of "True Blood" is scheduled to air in May next year. The DVD for the first season will be available on May 12.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'