Alan Ball Gives Spoilers for Second Season of 'True Blood'
"True Blood" has been somewhat a successful story for HBO with it winning on weekly viewers ratings and earning a Golden Globe nomination for Outstanding Drama Series. The first season has been wrapped up and creator Alan Ball was present to dish out on how the second season will sink its teeth.
Warning, the following sentences will contain spoilers to those who have not watched the first season. Dropping a few hints, Ball said as quoted by James Hibberd of The Live Feed, "Jason goes into the Fellowship of the Sun church in a big way and is surprised by what he finds there. There's a new creature in town that is unlike any other. Nobody knows what this creature is, I'm not sure if it will be entirely explained in the show - it's not a werewolf."
He continued, "There are new romances for Tara, Jason and Sara. Bill and Sookie have a lot of issues to sort out - including having made a new teenage vampire that's living in their house. Bill and Sookie also go to Dallas to find one of their own who has gone missing."
The new season of "True Blood" is scheduled to air in May next year. The DVD for the first season will be available on May 12.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting