Alan Ball Gives Spoilers for Second Season of 'True Blood'
"True Blood" has been somewhat a successful story for HBO with it winning on weekly viewers ratings and earning a Golden Globe nomination for Outstanding Drama Series. The first season has been wrapped up and creator Alan Ball was present to dish out on how the second season will sink its teeth.
Warning, the following sentences will contain spoilers to those who have not watched the first season. Dropping a few hints, Ball said as quoted by James Hibberd of The Live Feed, "Jason goes into the Fellowship of the Sun church in a big way and is surprised by what he finds there. There's a new creature in town that is unlike any other. Nobody knows what this creature is, I'm not sure if it will be entirely explained in the show - it's not a werewolf."
He continued, "There are new romances for Tara, Jason and Sara. Bill and Sookie have a lot of issues to sort out - including having made a new teenage vampire that's living in their house. Bill and Sookie also go to Dallas to find one of their own who has gone missing."
The new season of "True Blood" is scheduled to air in May next year. The DVD for the first season will be available on May 12.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says