Tara Reid Checks Herself Into Promises Treatment Center
Tara Reid has checked herself into rehab, her representative exclusively tells People. Reason for her rehab treatment isn't disclosed though.
"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center," Reid's representative Jack Ketsoyan confirms in a statement. "We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."
Meanwhile, a friend of Reid testifies the actress checked herself into the facility on Tuesday, December 9. "She checked in herself - it was her decision," the friend tells People, adding that "Her friends and family are supportive of her decision."
At press time, there have yet words on how long Reid will stay at Promises.
Tara Reid, known for her role as Victoria 'Vicky' Lathum in "American Pie" films, became the subject of media mock after famously being photographed on a red carpet with her breast exposed, apparently unaware that the strap of her dress had fallen off. She, moreover, is also known as one-time notorious party girl and on top of all that she's famous for her plastic-surgery travails too.
More Tara Reid News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed