Tara Reid Checks Herself Into Promises Treatment Center
Tara Reid has checked herself into rehab, her representative exclusively tells People. Reason for her rehab treatment isn't disclosed though.
"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center," Reid's representative Jack Ketsoyan confirms in a statement. "We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."
Meanwhile, a friend of Reid testifies the actress checked herself into the facility on Tuesday, December 9. "She checked in herself - it was her decision," the friend tells People, adding that "Her friends and family are supportive of her decision."
At press time, there have yet words on how long Reid will stay at Promises.
Tara Reid, known for her role as Victoria 'Vicky' Lathum in "American Pie" films, became the subject of media mock after famously being photographed on a red carpet with her breast exposed, apparently unaware that the strap of her dress had fallen off. She, moreover, is also known as one-time notorious party girl and on top of all that she's famous for her plastic-surgery travails too.
More Tara Reid News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!