Tara Reid Checks Herself Into Promises Treatment Center
Tara Reid has checked herself into rehab, her representative exclusively tells People. Reason for her rehab treatment isn't disclosed though.
"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center," Reid's representative Jack Ketsoyan confirms in a statement. "We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."
Meanwhile, a friend of Reid testifies the actress checked herself into the facility on Tuesday, December 9. "She checked in herself - it was her decision," the friend tells People, adding that "Her friends and family are supportive of her decision."
At press time, there have yet words on how long Reid will stay at Promises.
Tara Reid, known for her role as Victoria 'Vicky' Lathum in "American Pie" films, became the subject of media mock after famously being photographed on a red carpet with her breast exposed, apparently unaware that the strap of her dress had fallen off. She, moreover, is also known as one-time notorious party girl and on top of all that she's famous for her plastic-surgery travails too.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'