Tara Reid Checks Herself Into Promises Treatment Center
Tara Reid has checked herself into rehab, her representative exclusively tells People. Reason for her rehab treatment isn't disclosed though.
"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center," Reid's representative Jack Ketsoyan confirms in a statement. "We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."
Meanwhile, a friend of Reid testifies the actress checked herself into the facility on Tuesday, December 9. "She checked in herself - it was her decision," the friend tells People, adding that "Her friends and family are supportive of her decision."
At press time, there have yet words on how long Reid will stay at Promises.
Tara Reid, known for her role as Victoria 'Vicky' Lathum in "American Pie" films, became the subject of media mock after famously being photographed on a red carpet with her breast exposed, apparently unaware that the strap of her dress had fallen off. She, moreover, is also known as one-time notorious party girl and on top of all that she's famous for her plastic-surgery travails too.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'