'Gilmore Girl' Lauren Graham to Take on Another Comedy
After "Gilmore Girls" ended in 2007, the show's star Lauren Graham has spent much time outside the primetime, but not anymore. Variety reported that the actress who portrays Lorelai Gilmore, will bounce back to a comedy drama series produced by ABC.
The show will center around her character, a self-help guru who empowers women to live a stress-free life, but finds it hard to follow her own advices when her boyfriend leaves her. No title or air date have been thrown out yet.
"Will & Grace" writer Alex Herschlag will produce the show along with Graham herself. Hersclag is also working on a new FOX animated comedy "Sit Down, Shut Up".
Graham has been taking the big screen roles such as "Evan Almighty" and "Flash of Genius" after "Gilmore". She has also completed the filming of "Arlen Faber" which will be released next year.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle