'Gilmore Girl' Lauren Graham to Take on Another Comedy
After "Gilmore Girls" ended in 2007, the show's star Lauren Graham has spent much time outside the primetime, but not anymore. Variety reported that the actress who portrays Lorelai Gilmore, will bounce back to a comedy drama series produced by ABC.
The show will center around her character, a self-help guru who empowers women to live a stress-free life, but finds it hard to follow her own advices when her boyfriend leaves her. No title or air date have been thrown out yet.
"Will & Grace" writer Alex Herschlag will produce the show along with Graham herself. Hersclag is also working on a new FOX animated comedy "Sit Down, Shut Up".
Graham has been taking the big screen roles such as "Evan Almighty" and "Flash of Genius" after "Gilmore". She has also completed the filming of "Arlen Faber" which will be released next year.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance