'Gilmore Girl' Lauren Graham to Take on Another Comedy
After "Gilmore Girls" ended in 2007, the show's star Lauren Graham has spent much time outside the primetime, but not anymore. Variety reported that the actress who portrays Lorelai Gilmore, will bounce back to a comedy drama series produced by ABC.
The show will center around her character, a self-help guru who empowers women to live a stress-free life, but finds it hard to follow her own advices when her boyfriend leaves her. No title or air date have been thrown out yet.
"Will & Grace" writer Alex Herschlag will produce the show along with Graham herself. Hersclag is also working on a new FOX animated comedy "Sit Down, Shut Up".
Graham has been taking the big screen roles such as "Evan Almighty" and "Flash of Genius" after "Gilmore". She has also completed the filming of "Arlen Faber" which will be released next year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed