'Gilmore Girl' Lauren Graham to Take on Another Comedy
After "Gilmore Girls" ended in 2007, the show's star Lauren Graham has spent much time outside the primetime, but not anymore. Variety reported that the actress who portrays Lorelai Gilmore, will bounce back to a comedy drama series produced by ABC.
The show will center around her character, a self-help guru who empowers women to live a stress-free life, but finds it hard to follow her own advices when her boyfriend leaves her. No title or air date have been thrown out yet.
"Will & Grace" writer Alex Herschlag will produce the show along with Graham herself. Hersclag is also working on a new FOX animated comedy "Sit Down, Shut Up".
Graham has been taking the big screen roles such as "Evan Almighty" and "Flash of Genius" after "Gilmore". She has also completed the filming of "Arlen Faber" which will be released next year.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress