'Gilmore Girl' Lauren Graham to Take on Another Comedy
After "Gilmore Girls" ended in 2007, the show's star Lauren Graham has spent much time outside the primetime, but not anymore. Variety reported that the actress who portrays Lorelai Gilmore, will bounce back to a comedy drama series produced by ABC.
The show will center around her character, a self-help guru who empowers women to live a stress-free life, but finds it hard to follow her own advices when her boyfriend leaves her. No title or air date have been thrown out yet.
"Will & Grace" writer Alex Herschlag will produce the show along with Graham herself. Hersclag is also working on a new FOX animated comedy "Sit Down, Shut Up".
Graham has been taking the big screen roles such as "Evan Almighty" and "Flash of Genius" after "Gilmore". She has also completed the filming of "Arlen Faber" which will be released next year.
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!