Video Premiere: Alesha Dixon's 'Breathe Slow'
A music video aimed to promote Alesha Dixon's "Breathe Slow" has been premiered. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, it features the singer dancing ballet in a rehearsal room while singing the mid-tempo jam. It also shows her sitting in a bar while sipping a drink and performing the single.
"Breathe Slow" is a song appearing on her sophomore studio effort "The Alesha Show". Hitting the market since November, the album followed up her debut LP "Fired Up" and peaked at number 26 on U.K. Albums chart.
Meanwhile, first single off the record is entitled "The Boy Does Nothing". Dealing with a story of a man who can't dance and doesn't do anything, the song was dropped in the U.K. on November 10 and landed at number 5 on U.K. Singles chart.
Alesha Dixon's "Breathe Slow" music video:
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media