'Marley and Me' Rolled Out Red Carpet for L.A. Premiere
Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles is once again packed with celebrities, and this time it is for the Los Angeles premiere of "Marley & Me". Taking place on Thursday, December 11 and attended by many A-listers, the special screening event saw one very special guest, the film's very own 'Marley', which name is listed by Wire Image as Clyde.
Joining Clyde at the red carpet were the novel's writer John Grogan, the film's director David Frankel and studio executives, like Hutch Parker, Elizabeth Gabler and Jim Gianopulos. In addition, "Marley & Me" stars, including Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Eric Dane and Alan Arkin, were also spotted coming to the special screening event as they posed on the red carpet.
John Mayer, Josh Kelley, Katherine Heigl and Michael Chiklis were among the celebrity guests seen at the premiere. Beside the four big names, others attending the event included television personality Kristin Cavallari and television host Nancy O'Dell.
Adapted from John Grogan's bestselling memoir about an incorrigible Labrador retriever, "Marley & Me" focuses on the relationship between John and his mad Labrador retriever, Marley. However, Marley proves to be unlike any other dog on Earth. He is hyperactive, handful and wreaking havoc, yet becomes an indispensable part of his family. From the director of "The Devil Wears Prada", the movie is set to be released in U.S. theaters on December 25.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift