'Marley and Me' Rolled Out Red Carpet for L.A. Premiere
Mann Village Theater in Los Angeles is once again packed with celebrities, and this time it is for the Los Angeles premiere of "Marley & Me". Taking place on Thursday, December 11 and attended by many A-listers, the special screening event saw one very special guest, the film's very own 'Marley', which name is listed by Wire Image as Clyde.
Joining Clyde at the red carpet were the novel's writer John Grogan, the film's director David Frankel and studio executives, like Hutch Parker, Elizabeth Gabler and Jim Gianopulos. In addition, "Marley & Me" stars, including Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Eric Dane and Alan Arkin, were also spotted coming to the special screening event as they posed on the red carpet.
John Mayer, Josh Kelley, Katherine Heigl and Michael Chiklis were among the celebrity guests seen at the premiere. Beside the four big names, others attending the event included television personality Kristin Cavallari and television host Nancy O'Dell.
Adapted from John Grogan's bestselling memoir about an incorrigible Labrador retriever, "Marley & Me" focuses on the relationship between John and his mad Labrador retriever, Marley. However, Marley proves to be unlike any other dog on Earth. He is hyperactive, handful and wreaking havoc, yet becomes an indispensable part of his family. From the director of "The Devil Wears Prada", the movie is set to be released in U.S. theaters on December 25.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'