Fresh Viggo Mortensen's 'Good' Trailer Arrives
John Halder is a devoted father, a brilliant scholar and a lifelong friend, but there are moments in his life that will change his life and the lives of others around him forever. That is what the recently-released trailer of "Good" highlights on. Showcasing the bond he has with his Jew friend, the trailer displays him in difficult situation when he is forced to choose between serving German and saving his friend's life.
Starred by Viggo Mortensen as Halder, "Good" follows the story of this literary professor in pre-Nazi period. When his book exploring his personal circumstances advocating compassionate euthanasia is unexpectedly enlisted by powerful political figures in support of government propaganda, Halder finds his career rising in an optimistic current of nationalism and prosperity. But little that he knows, the propaganda leads to devastating effect.
Directed by Vicente Amorim, the Think Film drama features also the likes of Jason Isaacs, Mark Strong, Steven Mackintosh, Jodie Whittaker and Gemma Jones among others. It will be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 31.
More Good News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer