Video: Britney Spears Singing 'Silent Night' With Ellen DeGeneres
Britney Spears performed "Silent Night" with Ellen DeGeneres during her visit on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". They first tried to croon "The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" but later decided to sing "Silent Night" instead.
Beside entertaining fans with Britney's live appearance, Ellen also managed to poke fun at the "Circus" hitmaker. "I had to keep teaching her about harmony," the stand-up comedian cracked when referring to their duet.
Previously, Britney Spears' father reportedly ordered all the dancers, who were picked up from an audition she held in Hollywood's International Dance Studio, to pass a drugs test before going on the road with her. "They all had to be drug tested and, if they didn't pass, they were fired," an insider told E! News. "I think they only do it for her because she is under strict watch. I think they just want good influences around her."
Britney Spears' "Silent Night" performance with Ellen DeGeneres:
More Britney Spears News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series