Video: Britney Spears Singing 'Silent Night' With Ellen DeGeneres
Britney Spears performed "Silent Night" with Ellen DeGeneres during her visit on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". They first tried to croon "The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" but later decided to sing "Silent Night" instead.
Beside entertaining fans with Britney's live appearance, Ellen also managed to poke fun at the "Circus" hitmaker. "I had to keep teaching her about harmony," the stand-up comedian cracked when referring to their duet.
Previously, Britney Spears' father reportedly ordered all the dancers, who were picked up from an audition she held in Hollywood's International Dance Studio, to pass a drugs test before going on the road with her. "They all had to be drug tested and, if they didn't pass, they were fired," an insider told E! News. "I think they only do it for her because she is under strict watch. I think they just want good influences around her."
Britney Spears' "Silent Night" performance with Ellen DeGeneres:
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12