Video: Britney Spears Singing 'Silent Night' With Ellen DeGeneres
Britney Spears performed "Silent Night" with Ellen DeGeneres during her visit on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". They first tried to croon "The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" but later decided to sing "Silent Night" instead.
Beside entertaining fans with Britney's live appearance, Ellen also managed to poke fun at the "Circus" hitmaker. "I had to keep teaching her about harmony," the stand-up comedian cracked when referring to their duet.
Previously, Britney Spears' father reportedly ordered all the dancers, who were picked up from an audition she held in Hollywood's International Dance Studio, to pass a drugs test before going on the road with her. "They all had to be drug tested and, if they didn't pass, they were fired," an insider told E! News. "I think they only do it for her because she is under strict watch. I think they just want good influences around her."
Britney Spears' "Silent Night" performance with Ellen DeGeneres:
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera