Kate Walsh's Husband Alex Young Files for Divorce
Film executive Alex Young has filed for divorce from his wife, actress Kate Walsh, after 15 months of marriage. Entertainment Tonight is the first to report that matter, claiming the date of the pair's separation is listed as November 22, 2008.
Alex reportedly cites irreconcilable differences as the cause of the split. Meanwhile, speculation arises that there must be something wrong happened between the husband and wife in between November 9 and 29, judging from the fact that they've been seen looking happy together in Las Vegas before.
And while neither Kate nor Alex has commented on their divorce, a representative for the actress confirms, "Papers have been filed to amicably end the marriage of executive Alex Young, and actress Kate Walsh. The couple remain on friendly terms and sincerely hope the media will respect their privacy during this difficult time."
Kate Walsh, famous for her starring role as Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd on TV series "Grey's Anatomy", and Alex Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, began dating since last year. She confirmed their engagement in May. The pair tied the knot on September 1 the same year.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'