One 'Twilight' Sequel for Each Year
After Entertainment Weekly reported that "New Moon" is tentatively set for November 20, 2009 release, another interesting tidbit related to "Twilight" sequels has come out. Recently, Bloody-Disgusting throws a speculation that "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" could be heading to the big screen simultaneously one year after another.
That means "New Moon" will be coming out in 2009, while its follow-up, "Eclipse", could be set for 2010 release and the fourth adaptation, "Breaking Dawn", is to follow in 2011. Despite the breaking out of this new speculation, Summit Entertainment have yet to come out with any denial nor confirmation of the matter.
On related news, Bloody-Disgusting sounded off similar statement revealed earlier by Robert Pattinson about the "New Moon" script. The site mentioned that the screenplay for the sequel has already been completed and turned in to the studio. Previously, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke had said that the draft for the second movie has been turned in by screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.
Since "Twilight" opened big at the box office back in late November, reports about the sequels have been streaming in from the official green-lighting of "New Moon" to the rumor about the back-to-back production of "New Moon" and "Eclipse". Aside from all of the speculations circulating around, several things are certain, "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has been signed to pen "New Moon", while director Catherine Hardwicke won't return to helm the sequels.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame