T.I. to Shoot 'Dead and Gone' Music Video With Justin Timberlake
T.I. will pull out one more single from his "Paper Trail" album and shoot its music video with Justin Timberlake. In an interview with MTV, the rapper who is facing charges for felony gun, revealed that the shooting will take place in the coming month. "It will require both of our utmost abilities. Both of us will need to bring all we got, both performance-wise and maybe some acting," he said.
Justin Timberlake plays a huge part in the single "Dead and Gone", co-writing it with T.I. and producing it on top of being the featured vocal. It will be the seventh single lifted in support of the album that was released in the U.S. on November 26 and debuted at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart.
Done with "Paper Trail", T.I. is already en route to the follow-up. Revealing the fact to MTV, he said "I'm getting in when I can. Doing as much as can. I don't have deadlines to meet. I don't have tight parameters to meet." He added that serving prison next year will buy him time to make a strategy for a comeback.
More T.I. News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly