T.I. to Shoot 'Dead and Gone' Music Video With Justin Timberlake
T.I. will pull out one more single from his "Paper Trail" album and shoot its music video with Justin Timberlake. In an interview with MTV, the rapper who is facing charges for felony gun, revealed that the shooting will take place in the coming month. "It will require both of our utmost abilities. Both of us will need to bring all we got, both performance-wise and maybe some acting," he said.
Justin Timberlake plays a huge part in the single "Dead and Gone", co-writing it with T.I. and producing it on top of being the featured vocal. It will be the seventh single lifted in support of the album that was released in the U.S. on November 26 and debuted at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart.
Done with "Paper Trail", T.I. is already en route to the follow-up. Revealing the fact to MTV, he said "I'm getting in when I can. Doing as much as can. I don't have deadlines to meet. I don't have tight parameters to meet." He added that serving prison next year will buy him time to make a strategy for a comeback.
More T.I. News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans