T.I. to Shoot 'Dead and Gone' Music Video With Justin Timberlake
T.I. will pull out one more single from his "Paper Trail" album and shoot its music video with Justin Timberlake. In an interview with MTV, the rapper who is facing charges for felony gun, revealed that the shooting will take place in the coming month. "It will require both of our utmost abilities. Both of us will need to bring all we got, both performance-wise and maybe some acting," he said.
Justin Timberlake plays a huge part in the single "Dead and Gone", co-writing it with T.I. and producing it on top of being the featured vocal. It will be the seventh single lifted in support of the album that was released in the U.S. on November 26 and debuted at #1 on Billboard Hot 200 chart.
Done with "Paper Trail", T.I. is already en route to the follow-up. Revealing the fact to MTV, he said "I'm getting in when I can. Doing as much as can. I don't have deadlines to meet. I don't have tight parameters to meet." He added that serving prison next year will buy him time to make a strategy for a comeback.
More T.I. News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance