Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.10: Worlds Apart
Jealousy and romance get in the way between Pete, Violet and Pete's ex-girlfriend Meg in the new chapter of "Private Practice". Meg returns to Los Angeles and notices that Pete and Violet are considerably closer.
Also, Kevin questions the direction he and Addison are headed in as a couple while Cooper treats a young diabetic boy with a mysterious past. Charlotte and her team of Pacific Wellcare doctors continue to siphon business away from Oceanside Wellness.
Titled "Worlds Apart", the episode will be the last to be aired in 2008. The show will return in a new time slot, taking over the Thursday 10/9c slate that forces "Life on Mars" to move to Wednesday 10/9c spot. "Private Practice" begins invading the small screen again on January 8 with the episode called "Contamination".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed