Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.10: Worlds Apart
Jealousy and romance get in the way between Pete, Violet and Pete's ex-girlfriend Meg in the new chapter of "Private Practice". Meg returns to Los Angeles and notices that Pete and Violet are considerably closer.
Also, Kevin questions the direction he and Addison are headed in as a couple while Cooper treats a young diabetic boy with a mysterious past. Charlotte and her team of Pacific Wellcare doctors continue to siphon business away from Oceanside Wellness.
Titled "Worlds Apart", the episode will be the last to be aired in 2008. The show will return in a new time slot, taking over the Thursday 10/9c slate that forces "Life on Mars" to move to Wednesday 10/9c spot. "Private Practice" begins invading the small screen again on January 8 with the episode called "Contamination".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal