Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.10: Worlds Apart
Jealousy and romance get in the way between Pete, Violet and Pete's ex-girlfriend Meg in the new chapter of "Private Practice". Meg returns to Los Angeles and notices that Pete and Violet are considerably closer.
Also, Kevin questions the direction he and Addison are headed in as a couple while Cooper treats a young diabetic boy with a mysterious past. Charlotte and her team of Pacific Wellcare doctors continue to siphon business away from Oceanside Wellness.
Titled "Worlds Apart", the episode will be the last to be aired in 2008. The show will return in a new time slot, taking over the Thursday 10/9c slate that forces "Life on Mars" to move to Wednesday 10/9c spot. "Private Practice" begins invading the small screen again on January 8 with the episode called "Contamination".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival