Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.10: Worlds Apart
Jealousy and romance get in the way between Pete, Violet and Pete's ex-girlfriend Meg in the new chapter of "Private Practice". Meg returns to Los Angeles and notices that Pete and Violet are considerably closer.
Also, Kevin questions the direction he and Addison are headed in as a couple while Cooper treats a young diabetic boy with a mysterious past. Charlotte and her team of Pacific Wellcare doctors continue to siphon business away from Oceanside Wellness.
Titled "Worlds Apart", the episode will be the last to be aired in 2008. The show will return in a new time slot, taking over the Thursday 10/9c slate that forces "Life on Mars" to move to Wednesday 10/9c spot. "Private Practice" begins invading the small screen again on January 8 with the episode called "Contamination".
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story