Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.10: Worlds Apart
Jealousy and romance get in the way between Pete, Violet and Pete's ex-girlfriend Meg in the new chapter of "Private Practice". Meg returns to Los Angeles and notices that Pete and Violet are considerably closer.
Also, Kevin questions the direction he and Addison are headed in as a couple while Cooper treats a young diabetic boy with a mysterious past. Charlotte and her team of Pacific Wellcare doctors continue to siphon business away from Oceanside Wellness.
Titled "Worlds Apart", the episode will be the last to be aired in 2008. The show will return in a new time slot, taking over the Thursday 10/9c slate that forces "Life on Mars" to move to Wednesday 10/9c spot. "Private Practice" begins invading the small screen again on January 8 with the episode called "Contamination".
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?