Cam Gigandet Claimed to Have Impregnated Ex-Girlfriend Dominique Geisendorff
Words are swirling that Cam Gigandet has impregnated his ex-girlfriend Dominique Geisendorff. The 23-year-old woman, who works as a waitress, is reported to have been pregnant with his baby for five months.
In Touch Weekly reports, Cam and Dominique had been dating for two years when they decided to go separate ways by the time the actor landed a part on vampire drama movie "Twilight." They then reunited for one night after Cam completed filming the big screen flick. Following the brief reunion, Dominique then got pregnant.
Finding out about the pregnancy, Dominique is reported to quit her job, whereas Cam has been claimed to have been trying to keep her pregnancy under the radar. "Their families don't know what to think," In Touch quotes a source as saying.
Cam Gigandet is best known for his role as Kevin Volchok on the FOX TV series "The O.C." He plays the role of James in "Twilight" and has since received more attention from the press.
Late last month, Star magazine reported Cam and Dominique Geisendorff have been secretly dating and greater than that already living together in L.A. Neither of them has commented on the pregnancy report though.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes