Cam Gigandet Claimed to Have Impregnated Ex-Girlfriend Dominique Geisendorff
Words are swirling that Cam Gigandet has impregnated his ex-girlfriend Dominique Geisendorff. The 23-year-old woman, who works as a waitress, is reported to have been pregnant with his baby for five months.
In Touch Weekly reports, Cam and Dominique had been dating for two years when they decided to go separate ways by the time the actor landed a part on vampire drama movie "Twilight." They then reunited for one night after Cam completed filming the big screen flick. Following the brief reunion, Dominique then got pregnant.
Finding out about the pregnancy, Dominique is reported to quit her job, whereas Cam has been claimed to have been trying to keep her pregnancy under the radar. "Their families don't know what to think," In Touch quotes a source as saying.
Cam Gigandet is best known for his role as Kevin Volchok on the FOX TV series "The O.C." He plays the role of James in "Twilight" and has since received more attention from the press.
Late last month, Star magazine reported Cam and Dominique Geisendorff have been secretly dating and greater than that already living together in L.A. Neither of them has commented on the pregnancy report though.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'