Jennifer Aniston Poses Naked for GQ's January 2009 Issue
US Weekly breaks the report that Jennifer Aniston bares her body, wearing only a necktie, for the cover of the January 2009 issue of GQ. Besides, she is also said to have a candid interview with the men's magazine, addressing the media reports about her, ex-husband Brad Pitt, and his partner Angelina Jolie.
Asked by GQ editor Mark Kirby why she thinks people are still interested in the story of her and Pitt's separation four years after they publicly confirmed they were no longer together, Aniston jokingly answers, "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends." She then quickly adds, "No. But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."
And while it has been confirmed that her sexy photos and interview with the publication will be put on its official site next Monday, December 15, her revealing cover already hit the net and People has a peek on it. The January 2009 issue of GQ, meanwhile, will hit the newsstands on December 23.
Jennifer Aniston has become the subject of media scrutiny ever since she branded Angelina Jolie "uncool" for making public her affair with Brad Pitt while he was still married to her. She blamed Vogue for featuring her "uncool" remark on its December cover, branding the magazine as tabloid.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March