Jennifer Aniston Poses Naked for GQ's January 2009 Issue
US Weekly breaks the report that Jennifer Aniston bares her body, wearing only a necktie, for the cover of the January 2009 issue of GQ. Besides, she is also said to have a candid interview with the men's magazine, addressing the media reports about her, ex-husband Brad Pitt, and his partner Angelina Jolie.
Asked by GQ editor Mark Kirby why she thinks people are still interested in the story of her and Pitt's separation four years after they publicly confirmed they were no longer together, Aniston jokingly answers, "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends." She then quickly adds, "No. But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."
And while it has been confirmed that her sexy photos and interview with the publication will be put on its official site next Monday, December 15, her revealing cover already hit the net and People has a peek on it. The January 2009 issue of GQ, meanwhile, will hit the newsstands on December 23.
Jennifer Aniston has become the subject of media scrutiny ever since she branded Angelina Jolie "uncool" for making public her affair with Brad Pitt while he was still married to her. She blamed Vogue for featuring her "uncool" remark on its December cover, branding the magazine as tabloid.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans