Jennifer Aniston Poses Naked for GQ's January 2009 Issue
US Weekly breaks the report that Jennifer Aniston bares her body, wearing only a necktie, for the cover of the January 2009 issue of GQ. Besides, she is also said to have a candid interview with the men's magazine, addressing the media reports about her, ex-husband Brad Pitt, and his partner Angelina Jolie.
Asked by GQ editor Mark Kirby why she thinks people are still interested in the story of her and Pitt's separation four years after they publicly confirmed they were no longer together, Aniston jokingly answers, "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends." She then quickly adds, "No. But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."
And while it has been confirmed that her sexy photos and interview with the publication will be put on its official site next Monday, December 15, her revealing cover already hit the net and People has a peek on it. The January 2009 issue of GQ, meanwhile, will hit the newsstands on December 23.
Jennifer Aniston has become the subject of media scrutiny ever since she branded Angelina Jolie "uncool" for making public her affair with Brad Pitt while he was still married to her. She blamed Vogue for featuring her "uncool" remark on its December cover, branding the magazine as tabloid.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival