Chris Brown Sports Milk Mustache in 'Got Milk?' Ad
Chris Brown has become the latest celeb who is featured in the print ad for "Got Milk?" campaign, aimed to remind teens the importance of drinking milk. His ad has made its round all over the net and is set to debut December 12 on Rolling Stone magazine.
"Chris Brown feat. Milk. Another great collaboration? Milk. Some studies suggest that teens who drink milk tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink lowfat or fat free milk. Talk about a smooth move," so read the tagline that accompanies Chris' "Got Milk?" ad, put as the news photo. For some behind-the-scenes pics, people can visit Bodybymilk.com.
Featured on the "Got Milk?" ad, Chris Brown has become the next celeb after the likes of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna, all of whom have lent their famous faces to support the cause. Meanwhile, Chris is prepping for the release of his next LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
In related news, the R 'n' B hit maker recently received two nominations for the upcoming 51st Annual Grammy Awards, they are Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for his collaboration with Jordin Sparks on her song "No Air" and Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for his song "Take You Down." The prestigious awards show itself will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT).
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences