Chris Brown Sports Milk Mustache in 'Got Milk?' Ad
Chris Brown has become the latest celeb who is featured in the print ad for "Got Milk?" campaign, aimed to remind teens the importance of drinking milk. His ad has made its round all over the net and is set to debut December 12 on Rolling Stone magazine.
"Chris Brown feat. Milk. Another great collaboration? Milk. Some studies suggest that teens who drink milk tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink lowfat or fat free milk. Talk about a smooth move," so read the tagline that accompanies Chris' "Got Milk?" ad, put as the news photo. For some behind-the-scenes pics, people can visit Bodybymilk.com.
Featured on the "Got Milk?" ad, Chris Brown has become the next celeb after the likes of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna, all of whom have lent their famous faces to support the cause. Meanwhile, Chris is prepping for the release of his next LP, tentatively titled "Graffiti".
In related news, the R 'n' B hit maker recently received two nominations for the upcoming 51st Annual Grammy Awards, they are Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for his collaboration with Jordin Sparks on her song "No Air" and Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for his song "Take You Down." The prestigious awards show itself will be held on February 8, 2009, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast live on CBS at 8 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT).
More Chris Brown News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri