Explosive 'Dragonball Evolution' International Trailer Comes Out
While the exact release date of "Dragonball Evolution" trailer remains sketchy, an international trailer of the Japanese manga adaptation has been making its way for fans enjoyment. Premiered by IGN UK and IGN AU, the video footage gives out more on the story behind the mystical orbs from which the film takes its name as well as sneak peeks of the martial arts sequences.
The trailer opens with the voice-over of Chow Yun-Fat's Master Roshi chronicling the ancient time when evil almost destroyed the Earth and describing how and why dragonballs are made. His story ends with a proclamation that the evil has returned once again and Justin Chatwin's Goku is the only one who can stop him from actualizing his vengeance.
Adapted from Akira Toriyama's ever-so-popular Japanese manga of the same name, "Dragonball Evolution" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. Produced by Stephen Chow, it features mixed theps from Hollywood to Asian actors, including Emmy Rossum, James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, Park Joon Hyung and Jamie Chung. Previously set to be having a U.S. release on April 10, 2009, this 20th Century Fox film has been pushed forward to April 8, 2009 tentpole.
"Dragonball Evolution" International Trailer:
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season