Explosive 'Dragonball Evolution' International Trailer Comes Out
While the exact release date of "Dragonball Evolution" trailer remains sketchy, an international trailer of the Japanese manga adaptation has been making its way for fans enjoyment. Premiered by IGN UK and IGN AU, the video footage gives out more on the story behind the mystical orbs from which the film takes its name as well as sneak peeks of the martial arts sequences.
The trailer opens with the voice-over of Chow Yun-Fat's Master Roshi chronicling the ancient time when evil almost destroyed the Earth and describing how and why dragonballs are made. His story ends with a proclamation that the evil has returned once again and Justin Chatwin's Goku is the only one who can stop him from actualizing his vengeance.
Adapted from Akira Toriyama's ever-so-popular Japanese manga of the same name, "Dragonball Evolution" is directed and co-scripted by James Wong. Produced by Stephen Chow, it features mixed theps from Hollywood to Asian actors, including Emmy Rossum, James Marsters, Eriko Tamura, Park Joon Hyung and Jamie Chung. Previously set to be having a U.S. release on April 10, 2009, this 20th Century Fox film has been pushed forward to April 8, 2009 tentpole.
"Dragonball Evolution" International Trailer:
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off