'The Proposal' Trailer Brought to Attention
What if your pain-in-the-ass boss forces you to tie the knot with her? That is exactly what Andrew Paxton has to deal with as previewed in the freshly-outed trailer of "The Proposal". Serving as the introduction to the two completely different characters, the video footage opens with a scene where Andrew wakes up late and has to run to the office before his difficult boss, Margaret Tate, arrives.
The trailer quickly moves on to present the problem faced by Tate as her visa application is denied. Having to avoid deportation to Canada, she then forces her assistant, Andrew, into lying that they are getting married. But, troubles are building up for the two as they now have to spend a weekend with Andrew's parents to sell the lie.
Putting together Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds as the boss-assistant duo, "The Proposal" is directed by "27 Dresses" and "Step Up 2 the Streets" choreographer Anne Fletcher using the script written by first-time writer Pete Chiarelli. The Walt Disney Pictures film is expected to come out in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2009.
"The Proposal" Trailer:
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie