'The Proposal' Trailer Brought to Attention
What if your pain-in-the-ass boss forces you to tie the knot with her? That is exactly what Andrew Paxton has to deal with as previewed in the freshly-outed trailer of "The Proposal". Serving as the introduction to the two completely different characters, the video footage opens with a scene where Andrew wakes up late and has to run to the office before his difficult boss, Margaret Tate, arrives.
The trailer quickly moves on to present the problem faced by Tate as her visa application is denied. Having to avoid deportation to Canada, she then forces her assistant, Andrew, into lying that they are getting married. But, troubles are building up for the two as they now have to spend a weekend with Andrew's parents to sell the lie.
Putting together Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds as the boss-assistant duo, "The Proposal" is directed by "27 Dresses" and "Step Up 2 the Streets" choreographer Anne Fletcher using the script written by first-time writer Pete Chiarelli. The Walt Disney Pictures film is expected to come out in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2009.
"The Proposal" Trailer:
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'