'The Proposal' Trailer Brought to Attention
What if your pain-in-the-ass boss forces you to tie the knot with her? That is exactly what Andrew Paxton has to deal with as previewed in the freshly-outed trailer of "The Proposal". Serving as the introduction to the two completely different characters, the video footage opens with a scene where Andrew wakes up late and has to run to the office before his difficult boss, Margaret Tate, arrives.
The trailer quickly moves on to present the problem faced by Tate as her visa application is denied. Having to avoid deportation to Canada, she then forces her assistant, Andrew, into lying that they are getting married. But, troubles are building up for the two as they now have to spend a weekend with Andrew's parents to sell the lie.
Putting together Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds as the boss-assistant duo, "The Proposal" is directed by "27 Dresses" and "Step Up 2 the Streets" choreographer Anne Fletcher using the script written by first-time writer Pete Chiarelli. The Walt Disney Pictures film is expected to come out in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2009.
"The Proposal" Trailer:
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI