Video Premiere: Metallica's 'All Nightmare Long'
Metallica have on Monday, December 7 released their new music video which is made in support of the fifth "Death Magnetic" single, "All Nightmare Long". The video is directed by Roboshobo, showing fictional Soviet newsreels about the events at Tunguska in 1908.
While the video is approximately 9-minutes long, the band don't appear in the video at all. It is a mix between Russian propaganda documentary and some animation where zombies are attacking the United States in the aftermath of nuclear warfare. Scientists also discover some kind of organisms that have the capability to bring back the dead.
"All Nightmare Long" will be released as a single in U.S. on December 15. In the band's official site, they explained that the release would be in "collector's digipack with the album version of 'All Nightmare Long' along with 'Wherever I May Roam' and 'Master Of Puppets' recorded live in Berlin at the 'Death Magnetic' release bash at the 02 World back in September."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom