Video Premiere: Metallica's 'All Nightmare Long'
Metallica have on Monday, December 7 released their new music video which is made in support of the fifth "Death Magnetic" single, "All Nightmare Long". The video is directed by Roboshobo, showing fictional Soviet newsreels about the events at Tunguska in 1908.
While the video is approximately 9-minutes long, the band don't appear in the video at all. It is a mix between Russian propaganda documentary and some animation where zombies are attacking the United States in the aftermath of nuclear warfare. Scientists also discover some kind of organisms that have the capability to bring back the dead.
"All Nightmare Long" will be released as a single in U.S. on December 15. In the band's official site, they explained that the release would be in "collector's digipack with the album version of 'All Nightmare Long' along with 'Wherever I May Roam' and 'Master Of Puppets' recorded live in Berlin at the 'Death Magnetic' release bash at the 02 World back in September."
More Metallica News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics