Video Premiere: Metallica's 'All Nightmare Long'
Metallica have on Monday, December 7 released their new music video which is made in support of the fifth "Death Magnetic" single, "All Nightmare Long". The video is directed by Roboshobo, showing fictional Soviet newsreels about the events at Tunguska in 1908.
While the video is approximately 9-minutes long, the band don't appear in the video at all. It is a mix between Russian propaganda documentary and some animation where zombies are attacking the United States in the aftermath of nuclear warfare. Scientists also discover some kind of organisms that have the capability to bring back the dead.
"All Nightmare Long" will be released as a single in U.S. on December 15. In the band's official site, they explained that the release would be in "collector's digipack with the album version of 'All Nightmare Long' along with 'Wherever I May Roam' and 'Master Of Puppets' recorded live in Berlin at the 'Death Magnetic' release bash at the 02 World back in September."
More Metallica News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift