Video Premiere: Metallica's 'All Nightmare Long'
Metallica have on Monday, December 7 released their new music video which is made in support of the fifth "Death Magnetic" single, "All Nightmare Long". The video is directed by Roboshobo, showing fictional Soviet newsreels about the events at Tunguska in 1908.
While the video is approximately 9-minutes long, the band don't appear in the video at all. It is a mix between Russian propaganda documentary and some animation where zombies are attacking the United States in the aftermath of nuclear warfare. Scientists also discover some kind of organisms that have the capability to bring back the dead.
"All Nightmare Long" will be released as a single in U.S. on December 15. In the band's official site, they explained that the release would be in "collector's digipack with the album version of 'All Nightmare Long' along with 'Wherever I May Roam' and 'Master Of Puppets' recorded live in Berlin at the 'Death Magnetic' release bash at the 02 World back in September."
More Metallica News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video