Video Premiere: Metallica's 'All Nightmare Long'
Metallica have on Monday, December 7 released their new music video which is made in support of the fifth "Death Magnetic" single, "All Nightmare Long". The video is directed by Roboshobo, showing fictional Soviet newsreels about the events at Tunguska in 1908.
While the video is approximately 9-minutes long, the band don't appear in the video at all. It is a mix between Russian propaganda documentary and some animation where zombies are attacking the United States in the aftermath of nuclear warfare. Scientists also discover some kind of organisms that have the capability to bring back the dead.
"All Nightmare Long" will be released as a single in U.S. on December 15. In the band's official site, they explained that the release would be in "collector's digipack with the album version of 'All Nightmare Long' along with 'Wherever I May Roam' and 'Master Of Puppets' recorded live in Berlin at the 'Death Magnetic' release bash at the 02 World back in September."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist