Amanda Bynes Feels 'Trapped With the Idea of Marriage'
Featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan's January 2009 issue, Amanda Bynes shares to the magazine her idea about marriage, saying "I feel trapped with the idea of marriage" and so "I never want to get married." She furthermore argues, "How can you really be with somebody forever? I'd get bored! As I get older, I don't settle. I'd rather tell somebody, 'This is what I want -- take it or leave it.'"
Beside marriage, Bynes also has a lot to talk about, ranging from dating to her favorite body part. On the first mentioned matter, she admits she never falls for actors, but won't say no to date one. "Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to date him," she confesses, reasoning "He's too pretty. Maybe he's a smart guy and maybe he's my soul mate (laughs), but that's not the type I go for."
Bynes goes on telling Cosmopolitan, she doesn't befriend actors, either. "I don't have a lot of friends who are actresses," she says. "They're catty, and they'll cut you down." Asked on what she physically likes about herself, she claims, "My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my mom's."
The January 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that features Amanda Bynes' interview and cover shoot already goes on sale.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'