Amanda Bynes Feels 'Trapped With the Idea of Marriage'
Featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan's January 2009 issue, Amanda Bynes shares to the magazine her idea about marriage, saying "I feel trapped with the idea of marriage" and so "I never want to get married." She furthermore argues, "How can you really be with somebody forever? I'd get bored! As I get older, I don't settle. I'd rather tell somebody, 'This is what I want -- take it or leave it.'"
Beside marriage, Bynes also has a lot to talk about, ranging from dating to her favorite body part. On the first mentioned matter, she admits she never falls for actors, but won't say no to date one. "Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to date him," she confesses, reasoning "He's too pretty. Maybe he's a smart guy and maybe he's my soul mate (laughs), but that's not the type I go for."
Bynes goes on telling Cosmopolitan, she doesn't befriend actors, either. "I don't have a lot of friends who are actresses," she says. "They're catty, and they'll cut you down." Asked on what she physically likes about herself, she claims, "My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my mom's."
The January 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that features Amanda Bynes' interview and cover shoot already goes on sale.
More Amanda Bynes News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?