Amanda Bynes Feels 'Trapped With the Idea of Marriage'
Featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan's January 2009 issue, Amanda Bynes shares to the magazine her idea about marriage, saying "I feel trapped with the idea of marriage" and so "I never want to get married." She furthermore argues, "How can you really be with somebody forever? I'd get bored! As I get older, I don't settle. I'd rather tell somebody, 'This is what I want -- take it or leave it.'"
Beside marriage, Bynes also has a lot to talk about, ranging from dating to her favorite body part. On the first mentioned matter, she admits she never falls for actors, but won't say no to date one. "Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to date him," she confesses, reasoning "He's too pretty. Maybe he's a smart guy and maybe he's my soul mate (laughs), but that's not the type I go for."
Bynes goes on telling Cosmopolitan, she doesn't befriend actors, either. "I don't have a lot of friends who are actresses," she says. "They're catty, and they'll cut you down." Asked on what she physically likes about herself, she claims, "My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my mom's."
The January 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that features Amanda Bynes' interview and cover shoot already goes on sale.
More Amanda Bynes News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway