Amanda Bynes Feels 'Trapped With the Idea of Marriage'
Featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan's January 2009 issue, Amanda Bynes shares to the magazine her idea about marriage, saying "I feel trapped with the idea of marriage" and so "I never want to get married." She furthermore argues, "How can you really be with somebody forever? I'd get bored! As I get older, I don't settle. I'd rather tell somebody, 'This is what I want -- take it or leave it.'"
Beside marriage, Bynes also has a lot to talk about, ranging from dating to her favorite body part. On the first mentioned matter, she admits she never falls for actors, but won't say no to date one. "Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to date him," she confesses, reasoning "He's too pretty. Maybe he's a smart guy and maybe he's my soul mate (laughs), but that's not the type I go for."
Bynes goes on telling Cosmopolitan, she doesn't befriend actors, either. "I don't have a lot of friends who are actresses," she says. "They're catty, and they'll cut you down." Asked on what she physically likes about herself, she claims, "My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my mom's."
The January 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that features Amanda Bynes' interview and cover shoot already goes on sale.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent