Drugs Test Required as Britney Spears' Dancers
It takes more than just good moves and great looks to be the dancers of Britney Spears. All of those who have fallen through the auditions to become the backing dancers in the singer's upcoming tour are required to pass a drugs test before going on the road with Britney.
This reportedly is a measure taken by Britney's father Jamie in order to keep his daughter sober during the tour that will kick off March 3 in New Orleans. "They all had to be drug tested and, if they didn't pass, they were fired," an insider told E! News. "I think they only do it for her because she is under strict watch. I think they just want good influences around her."
Britney has been auditioning for male and female dancers starting from September this year to support her national jaunt dubbed "The Circus Starring Britney Spears 2009 Tour". More dates are recently added to the schedule, expanding it to a 34-days road show. The complete tour dates can be viewed on Britney Spears' official site.
The tour which will also present The Pussycat Dolls as opening act in some dates, is held to promote her recently-released album "Circus" that sold 500,000 copies in its first week of release according to Nielsen SoundScan.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App