Mark Ruffalo and Family Release Statement on Scott Ruffalo's Death
A representative for Mark Ruffalo issued a statement Tuesday night, December 9 on behalf of the actor and his family concerning the death of Scott Ruffalo. "Mark Ruffalo and his family deeply appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support during this most difficult time of the passing of Scott Ruffalo, beloved son, brother and husband," part of the statement read.
The funeral service for Scott "will be private", the statement continued but give no details on when and where it will be held. The Ruffalo family, meanwhile, has asked that donations are made to Scott Ruffalo, Family Fund c/o Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi, CPA's 200 Park Avenue South 8th Floor New York, NY 10003.
Scott Ruffalo, 39, is the younger brother of actor Mark Ruffalo. He was found in critical condition at his apartment in Beverly Hills early on December 1 with a gunshot wound to the head. He lost his fight for life on Monday, December 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Investigation in Scott's shooting is still undergoing. And while police haven't discussed a motive on the case, a suspect named Shaha Mishaal Adham turned herself into the authorities on early Monday morning before Scott was pronounced death. The 26-year-old lady was booked for suspicion of attempted murder, which has since been upgraded to murder. Being held without bail, she is scheduled to make a court appearance on Wednesday, December 10.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?