Mark Ruffalo and Family Release Statement on Scott Ruffalo's Death
A representative for Mark Ruffalo issued a statement Tuesday night, December 9 on behalf of the actor and his family concerning the death of Scott Ruffalo. "Mark Ruffalo and his family deeply appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support during this most difficult time of the passing of Scott Ruffalo, beloved son, brother and husband," part of the statement read.
The funeral service for Scott "will be private", the statement continued but give no details on when and where it will be held. The Ruffalo family, meanwhile, has asked that donations are made to Scott Ruffalo, Family Fund c/o Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi, CPA's 200 Park Avenue South 8th Floor New York, NY 10003.
Scott Ruffalo, 39, is the younger brother of actor Mark Ruffalo. He was found in critical condition at his apartment in Beverly Hills early on December 1 with a gunshot wound to the head. He lost his fight for life on Monday, December 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Investigation in Scott's shooting is still undergoing. And while police haven't discussed a motive on the case, a suspect named Shaha Mishaal Adham turned herself into the authorities on early Monday morning before Scott was pronounced death. The 26-year-old lady was booked for suspicion of attempted murder, which has since been upgraded to murder. Being held without bail, she is scheduled to make a court appearance on Wednesday, December 10.
More Mark Ruffalo News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert