Mark Ruffalo and Family Release Statement on Scott Ruffalo's Death
A representative for Mark Ruffalo issued a statement Tuesday night, December 9 on behalf of the actor and his family concerning the death of Scott Ruffalo. "Mark Ruffalo and his family deeply appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support during this most difficult time of the passing of Scott Ruffalo, beloved son, brother and husband," part of the statement read.
The funeral service for Scott "will be private", the statement continued but give no details on when and where it will be held. The Ruffalo family, meanwhile, has asked that donations are made to Scott Ruffalo, Family Fund c/o Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi, CPA's 200 Park Avenue South 8th Floor New York, NY 10003.
Scott Ruffalo, 39, is the younger brother of actor Mark Ruffalo. He was found in critical condition at his apartment in Beverly Hills early on December 1 with a gunshot wound to the head. He lost his fight for life on Monday, December 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Investigation in Scott's shooting is still undergoing. And while police haven't discussed a motive on the case, a suspect named Shaha Mishaal Adham turned herself into the authorities on early Monday morning before Scott was pronounced death. The 26-year-old lady was booked for suspicion of attempted murder, which has since been upgraded to murder. Being held without bail, she is scheduled to make a court appearance on Wednesday, December 10.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift