Three Brand New TV Spots for 'The Spirit'
More TV spots are coming out in the support of "The Spirit". Though each takes about 30 seconds to view, they promote the action fantasy movie from different angles. The first one, entitled "Angels and Demons", is focused on Sarah Paulson's Ellen Dolan and Eva Mendes' Sand Saref as they are described to be two completely opposite of one another, one represents purity while the other is identified with sin.
The second TV spot presents the conflicts between The Spirit and his foe, Octopus. Called "Believe", the promotional video also lets out many action sequences as well as a scene with seductive Silken Floss played by Scarlett Johansson. Meanwhile, the last TV spot named "Power" turns the attentions to the women in the movies. It is explained that the gorgeous ladies have thirst for power and a "thing" for The Spirit.
Centering its story on a rookie cop by the name of Denny Colt who returns from the dead, "Spirit" follows the masked hero as he strives to sweep off criminals, including his nemesis, Octopus, from Central City. Along the way, he meets a line of women seducing him out of his track for their own personal goals. It stars Gabriel Macht as Spirit and Samuel L. Jackson as Octopus, and will be opened in U.S. big screen on Christmas Day, December 25.
- Clip - Angels and Demons:
- Clip - Believe:
- Clip - Power:
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'