Three Brand New TV Spots for 'The Spirit'
More TV spots are coming out in the support of "The Spirit". Though each takes about 30 seconds to view, they promote the action fantasy movie from different angles. The first one, entitled "Angels and Demons", is focused on Sarah Paulson's Ellen Dolan and Eva Mendes' Sand Saref as they are described to be two completely opposite of one another, one represents purity while the other is identified with sin.
The second TV spot presents the conflicts between The Spirit and his foe, Octopus. Called "Believe", the promotional video also lets out many action sequences as well as a scene with seductive Silken Floss played by Scarlett Johansson. Meanwhile, the last TV spot named "Power" turns the attentions to the women in the movies. It is explained that the gorgeous ladies have thirst for power and a "thing" for The Spirit.
Centering its story on a rookie cop by the name of Denny Colt who returns from the dead, "Spirit" follows the masked hero as he strives to sweep off criminals, including his nemesis, Octopus, from Central City. Along the way, he meets a line of women seducing him out of his track for their own personal goals. It stars Gabriel Macht as Spirit and Samuel L. Jackson as Octopus, and will be opened in U.S. big screen on Christmas Day, December 25.
- Clip - Angels and Demons:
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby