Three Brand New TV Spots for 'The Spirit'
More TV spots are coming out in the support of "The Spirit". Though each takes about 30 seconds to view, they promote the action fantasy movie from different angles. The first one, entitled "Angels and Demons", is focused on Sarah Paulson's Ellen Dolan and Eva Mendes' Sand Saref as they are described to be two completely opposite of one another, one represents purity while the other is identified with sin.
The second TV spot presents the conflicts between The Spirit and his foe, Octopus. Called "Believe", the promotional video also lets out many action sequences as well as a scene with seductive Silken Floss played by Scarlett Johansson. Meanwhile, the last TV spot named "Power" turns the attentions to the women in the movies. It is explained that the gorgeous ladies have thirst for power and a "thing" for The Spirit.
Centering its story on a rookie cop by the name of Denny Colt who returns from the dead, "Spirit" follows the masked hero as he strives to sweep off criminals, including his nemesis, Octopus, from Central City. Along the way, he meets a line of women seducing him out of his track for their own personal goals. It stars Gabriel Macht as Spirit and Samuel L. Jackson as Octopus, and will be opened in U.S. big screen on Christmas Day, December 25.
- Clip - Angels and Demons:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!