Three Brand New TV Spots for 'The Spirit'
More TV spots are coming out in the support of "The Spirit". Though each takes about 30 seconds to view, they promote the action fantasy movie from different angles. The first one, entitled "Angels and Demons", is focused on Sarah Paulson's Ellen Dolan and Eva Mendes' Sand Saref as they are described to be two completely opposite of one another, one represents purity while the other is identified with sin.
The second TV spot presents the conflicts between The Spirit and his foe, Octopus. Called "Believe", the promotional video also lets out many action sequences as well as a scene with seductive Silken Floss played by Scarlett Johansson. Meanwhile, the last TV spot named "Power" turns the attentions to the women in the movies. It is explained that the gorgeous ladies have thirst for power and a "thing" for The Spirit.
Centering its story on a rookie cop by the name of Denny Colt who returns from the dead, "Spirit" follows the masked hero as he strives to sweep off criminals, including his nemesis, Octopus, from Central City. Along the way, he meets a line of women seducing him out of his track for their own personal goals. It stars Gabriel Macht as Spirit and Samuel L. Jackson as Octopus, and will be opened in U.S. big screen on Christmas Day, December 25.
- Clip - Angels and Demons:
- Clip - Believe:
- Clip - Power:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group