February 2009, Release Date for 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Teaser
Questions about when "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" will have its first teaser trailer have been answered. Posting an update on his official forum, director Michael Bay has come out with an announcement that he is targeting to view the sneak peek into the highly-anticipated "Transformers" sequel in February 2009.
On the message, the 43-year-old notes that he has yet to decide whether he will release the teaser in the theaters or attached to the upcoming Superbowl. "Our Trailer for Transformer you have been asking about - First there will be a teaser poster soon after the new year, and the teaser trailer will be out either in the theaters early Feb. or on the Superbowl. Cannot decide yet," part of the message read.
Giving out more, Bay mentions that some of the movie stills will be outed through his official forum, Shoot for the Edit, in a few weeks. Other than "Revenge of the Fallen" news, the "Pearl Harbor" director also reveals that he has finished producing "Friday the 13th" and "The Unborn". Bay's complete message can be read at Shoot for the Edit.
Due to be released in the U.S. on June 26, 2009, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" stars once again Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and many others. It comes from director Michael Bay and the screenwriting team of Ehren Kruger, Alex Kurtzman and Orci. The action fantasy follows the story about two clashing robot clans on Earth. This time, the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their fallen foe, Megatron.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters