'New Moon' and 'Eclipse' Could Be Shot Back-to-Back
In addition to the news of Catherine Hardwicke not helming "New Moon", more interesting tidbit is coming out from "Twilight" sequels. In the "Eclipse Auditions" report posted on Alan Baltes' blog, it is noted that Summit Entertainment are planning to shoot "New Moon" and "Eclipse" one after another using the same director.
"Summit Entertainment has started preparing the sequel New Moon, based on Stephenie Meyer's second book in the series, and to contain costs, the studio is filming the third book, Eclipse, back to back using the same new director," parts of the news read. It is further mentioned that the filming of "New Moon" is set to be kicked off in March 2009 and will continue up to the completion of "Eclipse".
"New Moon" is an adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her Twilight series. While "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke has been confirmed not to take the directing role once again, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has been set to come back and pen the script for this second movie. Earlier report has also claimed that both leading actors, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will earn $12 million each for "New Moon".
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!