'New Moon' and 'Eclipse' Could Be Shot Back-to-Back
In addition to the news of Catherine Hardwicke not helming "New Moon", more interesting tidbit is coming out from "Twilight" sequels. In the "Eclipse Auditions" report posted on Alan Baltes' blog, it is noted that Summit Entertainment are planning to shoot "New Moon" and "Eclipse" one after another using the same director.
"Summit Entertainment has started preparing the sequel New Moon, based on Stephenie Meyer's second book in the series, and to contain costs, the studio is filming the third book, Eclipse, back to back using the same new director," parts of the news read. It is further mentioned that the filming of "New Moon" is set to be kicked off in March 2009 and will continue up to the completion of "Eclipse".
"New Moon" is an adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her Twilight series. While "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke has been confirmed not to take the directing role once again, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has been set to come back and pen the script for this second movie. Earlier report has also claimed that both leading actors, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will earn $12 million each for "New Moon".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier