'Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian' Set Visit Video
Following the outing of "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" photos earlier, a look into the set of the "Night at the Museum" sequel has been made available. Posted by Access Hollywood, the video entitled "On The Set" highlights on the interviews with leading man Ben Stiller and his new co-star Amy Adams.
In the video, it can be seen that Stiller, who reprises his role as the bumbling night security guard Larry Daley, begins by explaining that this movie is much bigger than the original. Few quick glimpses from the sequel as well as the shooting of several scenes with the two actors have also been shared in the behind-the-scene video.
"Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" will bring to life the Smithsonian Institution, which houses the world's largest museum complex with more than 136 million items in its collections. Supported by many talented comedians, including Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais, this comedy movie is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 22, 2009.
"Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" - Access Hollywood's On-the-Set Video:
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women