'Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian' Set Visit Video
Following the outing of "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" photos earlier, a look into the set of the "Night at the Museum" sequel has been made available. Posted by Access Hollywood, the video entitled "On The Set" highlights on the interviews with leading man Ben Stiller and his new co-star Amy Adams.
In the video, it can be seen that Stiller, who reprises his role as the bumbling night security guard Larry Daley, begins by explaining that this movie is much bigger than the original. Few quick glimpses from the sequel as well as the shooting of several scenes with the two actors have also been shared in the behind-the-scene video.
"Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" will bring to life the Smithsonian Institution, which houses the world's largest museum complex with more than 136 million items in its collections. Supported by many talented comedians, including Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais, this comedy movie is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 22, 2009.
"Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" - Access Hollywood's On-the-Set Video:
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director