Beyonce Knowles, Duffy Lined Up for 'X Factor' Finale
This season's "The X Factor" aims it big as several international artists like Beyonce Knowles and Duffy are reportedly invited for the finale. While Beyonce is almost certain to appear on the December 13 show, Duffy is allegedly still in talks to join the line-up, The Sun reports.
According to the publication, Beyonce is most likely to perform her mid-tempo song "Irreplaceable" with contestant Alexandra Burke. The other finalists, Eoghan Quigg will make a duet with reformed boyband Boyzone while JLS will take the stage with Take That. Still, nothing is confirmed yet on this line up. Apart from doing a duet with celebrity guests, the three finalists will each be singing a favorite song they previously performed in the competition and a Christmas song.
Another celebrity slated to pop a head on the talent show is Seal. A show insider told The Sun, "We are crossing our fingers. It will be a one-up on the BBC, who had Beyonce on last month. We always like to do things a bit bigger and better than Strictly!"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship