Beyonce Knowles, Duffy Lined Up for 'X Factor' Finale
This season's "The X Factor" aims it big as several international artists like Beyonce Knowles and Duffy are reportedly invited for the finale. While Beyonce is almost certain to appear on the December 13 show, Duffy is allegedly still in talks to join the line-up, The Sun reports.
According to the publication, Beyonce is most likely to perform her mid-tempo song "Irreplaceable" with contestant Alexandra Burke. The other finalists, Eoghan Quigg will make a duet with reformed boyband Boyzone while JLS will take the stage with Take That. Still, nothing is confirmed yet on this line up. Apart from doing a duet with celebrity guests, the three finalists will each be singing a favorite song they previously performed in the competition and a Christmas song.
Another celebrity slated to pop a head on the talent show is Seal. A show insider told The Sun, "We are crossing our fingers. It will be a one-up on the BBC, who had Beyonce on last month. We always like to do things a bit bigger and better than Strictly!"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World