Beyonce Knowles, Duffy Lined Up for 'X Factor' Finale
This season's "The X Factor" aims it big as several international artists like Beyonce Knowles and Duffy are reportedly invited for the finale. While Beyonce is almost certain to appear on the December 13 show, Duffy is allegedly still in talks to join the line-up, The Sun reports.
According to the publication, Beyonce is most likely to perform her mid-tempo song "Irreplaceable" with contestant Alexandra Burke. The other finalists, Eoghan Quigg will make a duet with reformed boyband Boyzone while JLS will take the stage with Take That. Still, nothing is confirmed yet on this line up. Apart from doing a duet with celebrity guests, the three finalists will each be singing a favorite song they previously performed in the competition and a Christmas song.
Another celebrity slated to pop a head on the talent show is Seal. A show insider told The Sun, "We are crossing our fingers. It will be a one-up on the BBC, who had Beyonce on last month. We always like to do things a bit bigger and better than Strictly!"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies