Emma Watson Willing to Bare All on Big Screen
Emma Watson has shared one interesting news about how far she is willing to do for a movie role. Various reports have claimed that the actress who is widely known for her portrayal of Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" film franchise is willing to strip naked on the big screen if a role requires her to do so.
Admitting her willingness, the 18-year-old further unveils that she would bare all if she has Academy Award-winning Italian filmmaker Bernardo Bertolucci behind the lens. "Yes - for him. It depends," so she claims. Still, she adds that she won't strip for the camera in the near future, saying, "I'm not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job."
Voicing the Princess Pea character in "The Tale of Despereaux", Emma Watson will be seen next in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". She is also lined up for the two-part series of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". About the decision to split the latter film, she fessed up to MTV that she is as surprised as anybody else, saying "I don't know. I am as intrigued as you are. I am waiting at the moment to receive the script. It's a tough call. I'm sure it will be some cruel cliffhanger."
"The Tale of Despereaux" will hit the U.S. theaters on December 19, while "Half-Blood Prince" will be available in both U.S. and U.K. on July 17, 2009.
More Emma Watson News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service