Emma Watson Willing to Bare All on Big Screen
Emma Watson has shared one interesting news about how far she is willing to do for a movie role. Various reports have claimed that the actress who is widely known for her portrayal of Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" film franchise is willing to strip naked on the big screen if a role requires her to do so.
Admitting her willingness, the 18-year-old further unveils that she would bare all if she has Academy Award-winning Italian filmmaker Bernardo Bertolucci behind the lens. "Yes - for him. It depends," so she claims. Still, she adds that she won't strip for the camera in the near future, saying, "I'm not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job."
Voicing the Princess Pea character in "The Tale of Despereaux", Emma Watson will be seen next in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". She is also lined up for the two-part series of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". About the decision to split the latter film, she fessed up to MTV that she is as surprised as anybody else, saying "I don't know. I am as intrigued as you are. I am waiting at the moment to receive the script. It's a tough call. I'm sure it will be some cruel cliffhanger."
"The Tale of Despereaux" will hit the U.S. theaters on December 19, while "Half-Blood Prince" will be available in both U.S. and U.K. on July 17, 2009.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie