Kevin Jonas Claimed to Propose to Girlfriend Danielle Deleasa
Rumor has it, Kevin Jonas is about to propose to his girlfriend Danielle Deleasa. According to Sprinkle Pop, which breaks the report, the eldest of the Jonas Brothers has been seen ring shopping with Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas and their mother Denise Jonas at high end jewelry store, David Yurman.
Kevin himself has yet denied nor verified the engagement report. However, it has been said that Denise already told all of her sons she wants to be with them when they pick out the rings they will give to their girlfriends when they propose to them.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa are childhood friends. Keeping their romance under the radar, it wasn't until September this year that they were photographed together. The two were snapped sharing a passionate kiss during an afternoon excursion across the shoreline at Point Mugu, Calif., back on September 19. Though so, none of them has ever spoken publicly about their love relationship.
In another Kevin news, he has publicly revealed he gets pretty excited when he is surrounded by female fans. "I have to calm myself down because I get excited. My head moves too fast and my words don't come out as fast as my brain is working. I'll even miss words when I am emailing or texting and it makes no sense!" so he admits.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed