Kevin Jonas Claimed to Propose to Girlfriend Danielle Deleasa
Rumor has it, Kevin Jonas is about to propose to his girlfriend Danielle Deleasa. According to Sprinkle Pop, which breaks the report, the eldest of the Jonas Brothers has been seen ring shopping with Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas and their mother Denise Jonas at high end jewelry store, David Yurman.
Kevin himself has yet denied nor verified the engagement report. However, it has been said that Denise already told all of her sons she wants to be with them when they pick out the rings they will give to their girlfriends when they propose to them.
Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa are childhood friends. Keeping their romance under the radar, it wasn't until September this year that they were photographed together. The two were snapped sharing a passionate kiss during an afternoon excursion across the shoreline at Point Mugu, Calif., back on September 19. Though so, none of them has ever spoken publicly about their love relationship.
In another Kevin news, he has publicly revealed he gets pretty excited when he is surrounded by female fans. "I have to calm myself down because I get excited. My head moves too fast and my words don't come out as fast as my brain is working. I'll even miss words when I am emailing or texting and it makes no sense!" so he admits.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head