Blur Expected to Announce Reunion for Glastonbury
Talks on Blur reuniting for next year's Glastonbury have been rive but they have never been as close as a confirmation. The Sun is reporting that the British band that made their fame in the '90s, will announce a confirmation of their reunion later today, December 9.
Two of the things in their agenda would be the June festival, Glastonbury, and their own show at London's Hyde Park the following month. This year's Glastonbury is set on June 24 to June 29. Confirmed acts include Franz Ferdinand and The Ting Tings while the rumored ones include Kanye West and Bruce Springsteen.
Blur, which are fronted by Damon Albarn have gone stale since releasing "Think Tank" in 2003. Allegedly, it was the rift between Albarn and the band's guitarist Graham Coxon that caused the hiatus. But The Sun claimed a source said that "they've patched up their differences and are friends again. The group have done some rehearsals and are all chuffed with the results. They've decided is the time to go back out on the road."
In November this year, Albarn himself revealed, "Blur are certainly going to rehearse and see if we're into it".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic