Blur Expected to Announce Reunion for Glastonbury
Talks on Blur reuniting for next year's Glastonbury have been rive but they have never been as close as a confirmation. The Sun is reporting that the British band that made their fame in the '90s, will announce a confirmation of their reunion later today, December 9.
Two of the things in their agenda would be the June festival, Glastonbury, and their own show at London's Hyde Park the following month. This year's Glastonbury is set on June 24 to June 29. Confirmed acts include Franz Ferdinand and The Ting Tings while the rumored ones include Kanye West and Bruce Springsteen.
Blur, which are fronted by Damon Albarn have gone stale since releasing "Think Tank" in 2003. Allegedly, it was the rift between Albarn and the band's guitarist Graham Coxon that caused the hiatus. But The Sun claimed a source said that "they've patched up their differences and are friends again. The group have done some rehearsals and are all chuffed with the results. They've decided is the time to go back out on the road."
In November this year, Albarn himself revealed, "Blur are certainly going to rehearse and see if we're into it".
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC