Blur Expected to Announce Reunion for Glastonbury
Talks on Blur reuniting for next year's Glastonbury have been rive but they have never been as close as a confirmation. The Sun is reporting that the British band that made their fame in the '90s, will announce a confirmation of their reunion later today, December 9.
Two of the things in their agenda would be the June festival, Glastonbury, and their own show at London's Hyde Park the following month. This year's Glastonbury is set on June 24 to June 29. Confirmed acts include Franz Ferdinand and The Ting Tings while the rumored ones include Kanye West and Bruce Springsteen.
Blur, which are fronted by Damon Albarn have gone stale since releasing "Think Tank" in 2003. Allegedly, it was the rift between Albarn and the band's guitarist Graham Coxon that caused the hiatus. But The Sun claimed a source said that "they've patched up their differences and are friends again. The group have done some rehearsals and are all chuffed with the results. They've decided is the time to go back out on the road."
In November this year, Albarn himself revealed, "Blur are certainly going to rehearse and see if we're into it".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie