Blur Expected to Announce Reunion for Glastonbury
Talks on Blur reuniting for next year's Glastonbury have been rive but they have never been as close as a confirmation. The Sun is reporting that the British band that made their fame in the '90s, will announce a confirmation of their reunion later today, December 9.
Two of the things in their agenda would be the June festival, Glastonbury, and their own show at London's Hyde Park the following month. This year's Glastonbury is set on June 24 to June 29. Confirmed acts include Franz Ferdinand and The Ting Tings while the rumored ones include Kanye West and Bruce Springsteen.
Blur, which are fronted by Damon Albarn have gone stale since releasing "Think Tank" in 2003. Allegedly, it was the rift between Albarn and the band's guitarist Graham Coxon that caused the hiatus. But The Sun claimed a source said that "they've patched up their differences and are friends again. The group have done some rehearsals and are all chuffed with the results. They've decided is the time to go back out on the road."
In November this year, Albarn himself revealed, "Blur are certainly going to rehearse and see if we're into it".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri