Akon Wants Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z for a Collaboration
Akon is eager to make a major collaboration with Beyonce Knowles in the future. Nothing is set yet, but the R 'n' B star confessed to Rap-Up.com that he has a plan to do something with Beyonce after they are able to arrange a time within their hectic schedule.
"Right now, we just in talks," Akon quoted as saying. "I don't know what we're gonna do. I know we're gonna do something together". He explained further on the reason why the collaboration is not imminent, adding "With her schedule and my schedule - we're both international artists - there's no way. A lot of artists will find out wherever I'm at and fly out to me. She's as busy as I am."
Also in another interview, Akon told Wenn that he wants to team up with Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. The twist is, he wants Beyonce and Jay-Z separately in the recording studio because it will provide a surprise for fans. "I haven't worked with Jay-Z or Beyonce yet. Those are the only people I haven't worked with. I would definitely work with them separately. Together is too common - it's already been done, its almost expected," Akon said.
The "Smack That" crooner has just released his third studio album "Freedom" on December 2.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist