Akon Wants Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z for a Collaboration
Akon is eager to make a major collaboration with Beyonce Knowles in the future. Nothing is set yet, but the R 'n' B star confessed to Rap-Up.com that he has a plan to do something with Beyonce after they are able to arrange a time within their hectic schedule.
"Right now, we just in talks," Akon quoted as saying. "I don't know what we're gonna do. I know we're gonna do something together". He explained further on the reason why the collaboration is not imminent, adding "With her schedule and my schedule - we're both international artists - there's no way. A lot of artists will find out wherever I'm at and fly out to me. She's as busy as I am."
Also in another interview, Akon told Wenn that he wants to team up with Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. The twist is, he wants Beyonce and Jay-Z separately in the recording studio because it will provide a surprise for fans. "I haven't worked with Jay-Z or Beyonce yet. Those are the only people I haven't worked with. I would definitely work with them separately. Together is too common - it's already been done, its almost expected," Akon said.
The "Smack That" crooner has just released his third studio album "Freedom" on December 2.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson