Akon Wants Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z for a Collaboration
Akon is eager to make a major collaboration with Beyonce Knowles in the future. Nothing is set yet, but the R 'n' B star confessed to Rap-Up.com that he has a plan to do something with Beyonce after they are able to arrange a time within their hectic schedule.
"Right now, we just in talks," Akon quoted as saying. "I don't know what we're gonna do. I know we're gonna do something together". He explained further on the reason why the collaboration is not imminent, adding "With her schedule and my schedule - we're both international artists - there's no way. A lot of artists will find out wherever I'm at and fly out to me. She's as busy as I am."
Also in another interview, Akon told Wenn that he wants to team up with Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. The twist is, he wants Beyonce and Jay-Z separately in the recording studio because it will provide a surprise for fans. "I haven't worked with Jay-Z or Beyonce yet. Those are the only people I haven't worked with. I would definitely work with them separately. Together is too common - it's already been done, its almost expected," Akon said.
The "Smack That" crooner has just released his third studio album "Freedom" on December 2.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked