Akon Wants Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z for a Collaboration
Akon is eager to make a major collaboration with Beyonce Knowles in the future. Nothing is set yet, but the R 'n' B star confessed to Rap-Up.com that he has a plan to do something with Beyonce after they are able to arrange a time within their hectic schedule.
"Right now, we just in talks," Akon quoted as saying. "I don't know what we're gonna do. I know we're gonna do something together". He explained further on the reason why the collaboration is not imminent, adding "With her schedule and my schedule - we're both international artists - there's no way. A lot of artists will find out wherever I'm at and fly out to me. She's as busy as I am."
Also in another interview, Akon told Wenn that he wants to team up with Beyonce's husband Jay-Z. The twist is, he wants Beyonce and Jay-Z separately in the recording studio because it will provide a surprise for fans. "I haven't worked with Jay-Z or Beyonce yet. Those are the only people I haven't worked with. I would definitely work with them separately. Together is too common - it's already been done, its almost expected," Akon said.
The "Smack That" crooner has just released his third studio album "Freedom" on December 2.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner