Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin Split
Celebrity lovers, Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, have separated after dating for more than two years. A friend of the actress tells People, the separation is "mutual and amicable."
"They realized they wanted different things," the friend says in a statement. "In the long run, the relationship wasn't going to work." No comments from both stars and their representatives concerning report of their separation.
As for Ginnifer, the friend tells People, the actress is "not interested in dating anyone just yet." She, in the meantime, is busy with her acting commitments to star in HBO's "Big Love" and in comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You."
Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin's romance was first noticed by the media in June 2006. The actor previously dated actress Katie Holmes and proposed to her in 2004. He and Katie ended their engagement in early 2005.
More Chris Klein News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says