Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin Split
Celebrity lovers, Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, have separated after dating for more than two years. A friend of the actress tells People, the separation is "mutual and amicable."
"They realized they wanted different things," the friend says in a statement. "In the long run, the relationship wasn't going to work." No comments from both stars and their representatives concerning report of their separation.
As for Ginnifer, the friend tells People, the actress is "not interested in dating anyone just yet." She, in the meantime, is busy with her acting commitments to star in HBO's "Big Love" and in comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You."
Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin's romance was first noticed by the media in June 2006. The actor previously dated actress Katie Holmes and proposed to her in 2004. He and Katie ended their engagement in early 2005.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book