Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin Split
Celebrity lovers, Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, have separated after dating for more than two years. A friend of the actress tells People, the separation is "mutual and amicable."
"They realized they wanted different things," the friend says in a statement. "In the long run, the relationship wasn't going to work." No comments from both stars and their representatives concerning report of their separation.
As for Ginnifer, the friend tells People, the actress is "not interested in dating anyone just yet." She, in the meantime, is busy with her acting commitments to star in HBO's "Big Love" and in comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You."
Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin's romance was first noticed by the media in June 2006. The actor previously dated actress Katie Holmes and proposed to her in 2004. He and Katie ended their engagement in early 2005.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner