Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin Split
Celebrity lovers, Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, have separated after dating for more than two years. A friend of the actress tells People, the separation is "mutual and amicable."
"They realized they wanted different things," the friend says in a statement. "In the long run, the relationship wasn't going to work." No comments from both stars and their representatives concerning report of their separation.
As for Ginnifer, the friend tells People, the actress is "not interested in dating anyone just yet." She, in the meantime, is busy with her acting commitments to star in HBO's "Big Love" and in comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You."
Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin's romance was first noticed by the media in June 2006. The actor previously dated actress Katie Holmes and proposed to her in 2004. He and Katie ended their engagement in early 2005.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'