Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin Split
Celebrity lovers, Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, have separated after dating for more than two years. A friend of the actress tells People, the separation is "mutual and amicable."
"They realized they wanted different things," the friend says in a statement. "In the long run, the relationship wasn't going to work." No comments from both stars and their representatives concerning report of their separation.
As for Ginnifer, the friend tells People, the actress is "not interested in dating anyone just yet." She, in the meantime, is busy with her acting commitments to star in HBO's "Big Love" and in comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You."
Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin's romance was first noticed by the media in June 2006. The actor previously dated actress Katie Holmes and proposed to her in 2004. He and Katie ended their engagement in early 2005.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville