Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her Family's Christmas Tradition
Christmas is nearing, but Miley Cyrus apparently still has no idea on what she and her family will do on that day. "It is so chaotic all the time," so she says, reasoning that "we're never really all home on a holiday, so it's kind of hard to keep traditions alive."
"We just always make sure we're together no matter what," she adds. "The most important thing is not about doing the same thing every year, but creating new memories."
She goes on revealing, "I'm always the one taking the pictures, and then I never am in the pictures! I wish I had not been obsessing with taking the pictures and remembered to embrace the moment." Sharing some wise words for people, she states "It's important at Christmastime to be daring - to put your cell phone and your computer away and actually be with your family and not just be worrying about other things that you can deal with every other day."
On Saturday, December 6, Miley Cyrus took the stage at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista while taping a segment of the "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade". The show itself, which is slated to be aired on December 25 from 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. ET on ABC, will see the Disney star singing "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." Her singer father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is also slated to perform his Christmas single, "Run Rudolph Run."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia