Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her Family's Christmas Tradition
Christmas is nearing, but Miley Cyrus apparently still has no idea on what she and her family will do on that day. "It is so chaotic all the time," so she says, reasoning that "we're never really all home on a holiday, so it's kind of hard to keep traditions alive."
"We just always make sure we're together no matter what," she adds. "The most important thing is not about doing the same thing every year, but creating new memories."
She goes on revealing, "I'm always the one taking the pictures, and then I never am in the pictures! I wish I had not been obsessing with taking the pictures and remembered to embrace the moment." Sharing some wise words for people, she states "It's important at Christmastime to be daring - to put your cell phone and your computer away and actually be with your family and not just be worrying about other things that you can deal with every other day."
On Saturday, December 6, Miley Cyrus took the stage at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista while taping a segment of the "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade". The show itself, which is slated to be aired on December 25 from 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. ET on ABC, will see the Disney star singing "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." Her singer father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is also slated to perform his Christmas single, "Run Rudolph Run."
More Miley Cyrus News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role