Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her Family's Christmas Tradition
Christmas is nearing, but Miley Cyrus apparently still has no idea on what she and her family will do on that day. "It is so chaotic all the time," so she says, reasoning that "we're never really all home on a holiday, so it's kind of hard to keep traditions alive."
"We just always make sure we're together no matter what," she adds. "The most important thing is not about doing the same thing every year, but creating new memories."
She goes on revealing, "I'm always the one taking the pictures, and then I never am in the pictures! I wish I had not been obsessing with taking the pictures and remembered to embrace the moment." Sharing some wise words for people, she states "It's important at Christmastime to be daring - to put your cell phone and your computer away and actually be with your family and not just be worrying about other things that you can deal with every other day."
On Saturday, December 6, Miley Cyrus took the stage at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista while taping a segment of the "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade". The show itself, which is slated to be aired on December 25 from 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. ET on ABC, will see the Disney star singing "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." Her singer father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is also slated to perform his Christmas single, "Run Rudolph Run."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal